What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you eat your Weet-Bix?

How do you have your Weet-Bix?

• Brick-form

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Broken in half

• Crushed

• Total voters

Stranger

Coach
chloe said:
Stranger said:
Yeah i mean no athlete would touch nutra grain with sugar levels that high. its not even good for ya.
I'm pretty sure Craig Wing eats Nutri-Grain.

:lol: he does it as a promo. He might say he does for the commercials but he wouldnt eat if for breaky like i said theres to much sugar in it. Its unhealthy and will leave u lathargic (sp)

SaintTPP

First Grade
I have one and a half wheat bix for breakfast, with banana on top. No need for sugar because the bananna makes it sweet.

Nuke

Staff member
After 17 votes so far, it appears although I'm in the minority, it's not by much.

As to how I have mine: 4 bricks, crushed. Handful of sultanas. Cold milk. Sugar on top. Then I have it all again in my 2nd bowl!

Feez_Giggles

Bench
i dont eat cereal for breakfast but sometimes i get the urge. i can eat weetbix one of two ways

one - with lots of sugar and enough milk to make them a LITTLE bit mushy

two - dry with butter and vegimite or honey spread on top. yum yum

Kiwi

First Grade
I donb't eat Weet-bix, can't stand them, foul tasting things.

Peanut butter toast, now thats a good breakfast.

chileman

Coach
Twizzle said:
I expect Chiliman will have the real answer, becaue this is all about food
:lol: A special just for you Twizzman :D Whole weetbix marinated in honey and almond slivers over night in your pantry.......covered in milk the next morning with a couple of slices of mango on top! :p

Latest posts