What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does Westie like his eggs? Re: Halatau

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Apparently, our very own Westie does not consider Halatau as one of our "elite" juniors. :lol:

Considering most people who were bagging Patterson happily wiped the egg from their face after the Souths game (at the request of none other than Westie), I thought he too might want to share in some egg-wiping - considering that Halatau has been brilliant over the past few weeks.

It would be only fair? Right? ;-)

Ctown Boy

Juniors
Gday everyone, Ive been reading these forums for ages, never signed up because I was waiting for the official one to come on. You might remember me from the official one..

This isnt the best way to make a first post, But I think the beating up on westie is completely un-called for, so what if he said Halatau was crap? I mean we have all had doubts, about even some of our best players, of course I may not know the full story behind all this, but I know that westie is only young, probably one of the youngest on here, and I think its a little harsh that alot of you "older" users tend to pick on him all the time.

I know that from my experience on the old forum that westie is a geniuine good bloke, and is 100% loyal to his side, hey we all can mis judge a player cant we, why is this such a crime..??

Anyways hello everyone Im BRAD! 8)

Ctown Boy

Juniors
Gday everyone, Ive been reading these forums for ages, never signed up because I was waiting for the official one to come on. You might remember me from the official one..

This isnt the best way to make a first post, But I think the beating up on westie is completely un-called for, so what if he said Halatau was crap? I mean we have all had doubts, about even some of our best players, of course I may not know the full story behind all this, but I know that westie is only young, probably one of the youngest on here, and I think its a little harsh that alot of you "older" users tend to pick on him all the time.

I know that from my experience on the old forum that westie is a geniuine good bloke, and is 100% loyal to his side, hey we all can mis judge a player cant we, why is this such a crime..??

Anyways hello everyone Im BRAD! 8)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Welcome Brad - you'll enjoy it around here. :D

I don't really care if westie said Halatau was crap, just as long as he admits he was wrong - which was what I, and many others did to his request about Patterson.

It is only fair that he wipes some egg of his face, just like we did. ;-)

westie

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
Apparently, our very own Westie does not consider Halatau as one of our "elite" juniors. :lol:

Considering most people who were bagging Patterson happily wiped the egg from their face after the Souths game (at the request of none other than Westie), I thought he too might want to share in some egg-wiping - considering that Halatau has been brilliant over the past few weeks.

It would be only fair? Right? ;-)

No offense Hybrid, I like reading your stuff and you are usually well informed, but in this case you have no idea what you are talking about. I have asked for a quote to be provided of myself having said Halatau is crap. No one has provided one or come forward to say I said it.

I never said Halatau was not one of our elite juniors. I believe you may be reffering to a list I made of our FLEGG players.

Please try to get you facts right if you are going to insult somebody.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
No offence taken.

From what I have read on here, you didnt say Halatau was crap, but rather, that he is not one of our elite juniors.

And I was not insulting you - just merely pointing out that if you said what is in question, which many people on here have pointed out that you did, it would only be fair that you admit you were wrong - like most people did re. Patto.

westie

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
No offence taken.

From what I have read on here, you didnt say Halatau was crap, but rather, that he is not one of our elite juniors.

And I was not insulting you - just merely pointing out that if you said what is in question, which many people on here have pointed out that you did, it would only be fair that you admit you were wrong - like most people did re. Patto.

As I have explained, I did not say that he wasn't an elite player, rather that he was ineligible for a list who's oldest player was still eligible for Flegg.

Eddie.

Bench
Westie who is going to waste a day going through all your posts, I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, for all we know you could of gone back and edited the ones in question.

I dont know what you said about Halatau but you were always one that had quite a bit to say about him when his named came up and not alot of it was a glowing recommendation of him.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
westie said:
hybrid_tiger said:
No offence taken.

As I have explained, I did not say that he wasn't an elite player, rather that he was ineligible for a list who's oldest player was still eligible for Flegg.

Fair enough - I was just referring to the numerous others who insisted you did.

westie

Bench
Eddie. said:
Westie who is going to waste a day going through all your posts, I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, for all we know you could of gone back and edited the ones in question.

I dont know what you said about Halatau but you were always one that had quite a bit to say about him when his named came up and not alot of it was a glowing recommendation of him.

I remember all the players I have had a beef with (as Simon will testify :lol: ) and Halatau was not one of them.

SouthernTiger

Juniors
I will be another person who will testify that you didnt rate Halatau. Distinctly remember it. You were quite vehement that he wouldnt be playing first grade for any other side.

Is there two westies????
:D :D :D
cheers

s. tiger

westie

Bench
SouthernTiger said:
I will be another person who will testify that you didnt rate Halatau. Distinctly remember it. You were quite vehement that he wouldnt be playing first grade for any other side.

Is there two westies????
:D :D :D
cheers

s. tiger

That was not the quote in question.

I believe that opinion was expressed sometime last year when he wasn't even in the WT side was it not? Evidently Sheens agreed with myself.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
I believe that opinion was expressed sometime last year when he wasn't even in the WT side was it not? Evidently Sheens agreed with myself.

Backflip of the year goes to Westie :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He admits to making the comment ever after Dene had made his debut - so it was clear Sheens didn't agree with you :roll:

westie

Bench
gr8_1 said:
westie werent you responsible for the war in Iraq also ?
:roll:

Yes gr8_1, I also started the war in Iraq. I was also Hitler in a past life.

What comment are you referring to Phil. The original comment you claimed I made was this "Dene Halatau is crap, and will never make the NRL". That is a LIE. You cannot change the quote every time you are proven to be a liar. Will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?

Vicious

Bench
O.k we have read enough about this subject haven`t we???Personally i`d say I value most of MT`s comments more than any one elses and i`ve already had a bit of a clash with Westie myself,but regardless to whether he wrote this stuff or not I think everyone has drilled him enough.The bottom line is he`s a Wests Tigers supporter and it benefits nobody by trying to make him feel alienated does it???
As i`ve said 1000 times Dene Halatau is a brilliant footballer,his determination is what you can build a premiership winning team around,but having said that I still believe Liam Fulton is as good if not better than him and being an old Magpie supporter it does leave a bit of a sour taste in your mouth believing that he hasn`t been given a fair go this year.Anyway he`s still very young and hopefully for the benefit of the side Sheens will stick to his word that Liam will become our long term lock as of next year.Hopefully Liam can produce his best tonight at Leichardt to show all you Balmain fans exactly what he is capable of!I`m excited! :lol: :lol:

westie

Bench
Vicious said:
O.k we have read enough about this subject haven`t we???Personally i`d say I value most of MT`s comments more than any one elses and i`ve already had a bit of a clash with Westie myself,but regardless to whether he wrote this stuff or not I think everyone has drilled him enough.The bottom line is he`s a Wests Tigers supporter and it benefits nobody by trying to make him feel alienated does it???
As i`ve said 1000 times Dene Halatau is a brilliant footballer,his determination is what you can build a premiership winning team around,but having said that I still believe Liam Fulton is as good if not better than him and being an old Magpie supporter it does leave a bit of a sour taste in your mouth believing that he hasn`t been given a fair go this year.Anyway he`s still very young and hopefully for the benefit of the side Sheens will stick to his word that Liam will become our long term lock as of next year.Hopefully Liam can produce his best tonight at Leichardt to show all you Balmain fans exactly what he is capable of!I`m excited! :lol: :lol:

Thanks Vicious, but I'm still hanging out to see whether Phil has the balls to apologise for making up lies about my goodself ;-)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
westie said:
What comment are you referring to Phil. The original comment you claimed I made was this "Dene Halatau is crap, and will never make the NRL". That is a LIE. You cannot change the quote every time you are proven to be a liar. Will you be man enough to admit you were wrong?

Please point out where I have said that you said "Dene Halatau is Crap"

This appears to be the main post that you seem to be jumping up and down about but hey prove me wrong :roll:

Mighty Tiger said:
What BS!!!! there was bloody 4 people over here when you started talking your crap about Dene and how he had no class and would never be a first grader - he is only playing because Collis is injured - he isn't in the same class as Collis and the list goes on....

Oh and the link and please note nothing has been edited

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/v...amp;postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

I will be waiting with baited breathe for you to prove me wrong :roll:

I havn't changed my quote once but hey once again your right and we are all wrong :roll:

Face it Westie you F!cked up!!!!