What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How fast does your 07 V6 feel to you?

nabikaw

Juniors
Hello everyone.

The reason I ask is that my car doesn't seem that fast to me. I like that it accelerates easily (in other words, w/o a fuss), but it just doesn't seem like 268hp to me. Maybe I'm not pushing it hard enough or something? Or perhaps my expectations were really high after reading about 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds.

If you do feel your car is quite fast, where on the tach do you push it to in order to feel the speed? I assume redlining it shouldn't be necessary for it to feel fast (though you need to do that with many Honda's, don't you?).

Anyway, I like the car except for a very loud thumping I have when I go over bumps in the rear passenger side of the car. I thought maybe it was the car jack or the cover over it, but it seems too loud for that to be the cause.

nabikaw

Juniors
Hello everyone.

The reason I ask is that my car doesn't seem that fast to me. I like that it accelerates easily (in other words, w/o a fuss), but it just doesn't seem like 268hp to me. Maybe I'm not pushing it hard enough or something? Or perhaps my expectations were really high after reading about 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds.

If you do feel your car is quite fast, where on the tach do you push it to in order to feel the speed? I assume redlining it shouldn't be necessary for it to feel fast (though you need to do that with many Honda's, don't you?).

Anyway, I like the car except for a very loud thumping I have when I go over bumps in the rear passenger side of the car. I thought maybe it was the car jack or the cover over it here, but it seems too loud for that to be the cause.
Thanks for any thoughts!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
You might have more luck with this one posting it in a car forum dedicated to your brand of car - we don’t even know what model you have and it’s a bit of a long shot that any of us would own the same car

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You might have more luck with this one posting it in a car forum dedicated to your brand of car - we don’t even know what model you have and it’s a bit of a long shot that any of us would own the same car

considering where he/she is posting from, I doubt it