What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How funny is it for Raiders fans...

Raider_69

Post Whore
brooksy19 said:
So your saying Canberra vs Newcastle would of rated better than Parra & tigers last night ?

Not at all, what im saying is the ratings i posted before and the ratings ill post in the next few weeks will prove that canberra rate just as well if not better then most NRL clubs on fox, which throws the theory of us not rating out the window for lack of 9 coverage.

I ask for people to show me ratings that show we dont rate as well as other NRL clubs on fox. No one could do it, i was then subsiqently asked to prove we do rate just as well if not better then others. Thanks to El, ive finally found a site which enables me to do that.

Raider_69

Post Whore
would have prefered a sunday game cause fridays nights in canberra will be hard for me to get to, but beggers cant be choosers