What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How funny is it for Raiders fans...

nqboy

First Grade
skeepe said:
MATCH SCHEDULE – ROUND 8 (May 3 - 7)

Sunday 6 May, 2007

Raiders Vs Sea Eagles Canberra Stadium 2.00pm (Fox Live)
At least it's a home game on a Sunday afternoon, another of club's worthy arguments.

Glen

Bench
Raider_69 said:
bah this i bloody pointless, we can now assume based on this thread, that no one has any reason other then ill informed assumptions, to believe that canberra dont rate on FTA, so one can only conclude that once we win games and start playing a more attractive brand of footy (of which both will be occuring at sooner then you all think) we will feature on channel 9... when this DOES NOT happen ill happily revisit this topic to see what other excuses you lot can come up with
Instead of everyone else needing to get ratings figures to prove you wrong, how about you get us some figures to prove yourself right?

Nine are obviously of the firm belief that Canberra do not rate and I'd say they're in a better position to decide this than us fans. Until the NRL get something in the TV contract about giving each club a slice of the FTA pie, they will show whatever rates the best.

nqboy

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
Ok lets forget the Raiders for a second, what about the Warriors? 0 games even though they've won their first 2 smashing the eels and giving it to last years premiers.
Do they play boring footy? No, big hits and plenty of open attack.
The Cowboys apparently having 1 in the first 9 rounds? Probably the most entertaining side in the opening rounds. Ridiculous.

Channel 9 has it's darlings and always will. Thank Christ for Foxtel.
Far and away the biggest blow landed in this thread.

simon says

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
inncent until proven guilty
the onus is on people saying we dont rate to prove it to be true
I didnt know we were in court....

I thought it was a footy forum.

Ill ring my barrister.

brooksy19

Bench
I wish nein would give Canberra a 9.30 friday night game, just to shut these whinging faiders fans up for one day.

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Wow, im actually the subject of peoples signatures now, I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

I wouldnt be drawing peoples attention to it if I were you, but thats all you really are doing here, isnt it.
:roll:

tiger_nick

Bench
Raider_69 said:
for about the sixth time this thread
assumptions are not proof, please provide sourceable proof that we dont rate

ill give you the raiders ratings for all their FTA games over the next 7 weeks OK

imasharkie

Coach
Personally I'd rather Sharks games were on fox.

Nein can have their Broncos, Newcastle, Rorters games to themselves and their boring add ridden calls.

innsaneink said:
I wouldnt be drawing peoples attention to it if I were you, but thats all you really are doing here, isnt it.
:roll:

Why not? I find it quite amusing if people are petty enough to parade mistakes of opposition fans in their signatures, even if said mistakes are my own.

mattyg

Bench
:lol: and you have had a mistake in your sig for 18 months. It only took inky to bring it up before you fixed it, and because of that you decide to chuck his name in your sig too. And then you find it amusing I put your f**k up in my sig?? bahaha

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Raider69 just like Glen said, why dont you stop asking for proof that the raiders don't attract, and show us some proof that raiders do attract high ratings??

Sure this "Let's introduce the game to canberra and bring up more support" is legitimate but when you think about just pure fans of the game, when their team isn't playing, wouldn't they be more likely to be enticed to watch a game consisting of players that they know and have heard of do things that other players would dream about?

I think even if you counted all the league fans in Canberra, that figure wouldn't mount up to the number of fans getting the FTV coverage who wants to watch a game of footy with players they know are good.

And don't ask me to give you hard evidence. I don't work for Nein. I don't care what they do. Let's change roles and why don't you provide the evidence of the contrary and prove the doubters wrong??:)

mattyg said:
:lol: and you have had a mistake in your sig for 18 months. It only took inky to bring it up before you fixed it, and because of that you decide to chuck his name in your sig too. And then you find it amusing I put your f**k up in my sig?? bahaha

Whats your point?? It was a spelling mistake.....lmfao, hardly the same, but feel free to continue being petty mattyg, it just shows the sort of person you are.

mattyg

Bench
VictorTheViking said:
Whats your point?? It was a spelling mistake.....lmfao, hardly the same, but feel free to continue being petty mattyg, it just shows the sort of person you are.

:lol: at least i don't say something as blatantly stupid as what you said, and which deserves to be pointed out in my sig.

mattyg said:
:lol: at least i don't say something as blatantly stupid as what you said, and which deserves to be pointed out in my sig.

Id say whats blatantly stupid is the fact that yourself and a few tigers fans seem to think that I give a f**k what is said on here?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its the internet kiddies, get over yourselves

innsaneink

Referee
VictorTheViking said:
Why not? I find it quite amusing if people are petty enough to parade mistakes of opposition fans in their signatures, even if said mistakes are my own.
Yet youre petty enough to try and demean myself an HT in your sig- hypocrite.

Id say whats blatantly stupid is the fact that yourself and a few tigers fans seem to think that I give a f**k what is said on here??

Well.....you keep coming back, not the actions of someone that dont give a f**k.

Christmas Ape

Juniors
Why would anyone want to see the same old teams on channel 9 anyway?
Sure, the majority of the favoured teams are good to watch and all but doesn't anybody get sick of them?

It's like having lobster for dinner every night. It tastes good but sooner or later you're gonna feel like bangers and mash.

Latest posts