What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good does it feel

Sugar

Bench
To support a winning football team.
For so long we have suffered,that time has now passed
We are a top the league and kicking some ass
How does it feel?
FUGGIN GREAT
To all the rabbitohs supporters DONT HOLD BACK let it rip we deserve it.;-)

bunny hop

Juniors
we are the form team of the comp at the moment. it dosen't look look like we will let in a try at the moment let alone lose the game.we have nothing more to prove .we are now serious contenders.3 from 3,best defence ,best attack,its time,its our time, its about time.THE PRIDE OF THE LEAGUE

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I still can't believe it.

I have felt as nervous this year when we have been up by 12+, as I have ever been. Probably moreso because a loss from a winning position would send me straight to the sanitarium.

We are like a group that has gone through an atrocity, and will never be able to see things like other supporters. :crazy: It is up to the next generation of supporters to enjoy it as it should be. We are just a bunch of nervous wrecks.

Tom Shines

First Grade
It's great to say "I go for SOUTHS" when people ask what team you go for, instead of "Um, yeah, rugby league. I go for um, Souths" to be met with rounds of laughter.
Well, who's laughing now, Rorter fans.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Its a great feeling to see how happy our players and fans look now.

Its always been my honour to have been a Souths supporter and will always be but like others have said its so great when all your friends and colleagues are saying how good they are going.

Go those mighty bunnies lets shoot for 4 straight

Zigwaa

Bench
Awesome feeling. There are people who still doubt our ability, people who are happy for us and encourage us and those who try and bring us down.

Great job Souths. They really have built a new winning culture and pride this season. Makes me proud.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
The test will be when you lose a couple in a row to see how you cope. many teams have started the season well and then crashed and burned - too early for souths fans to be buying finals ticket i feel as basically they defeated 3 very ordinary sides who may as well plan their end of season trips now.

rabs

Staff member
to all those pricks who disrepect us with their "soufs" and "joke of the league" comments

jam it right up your ass! we are back and we are the Pride of the league

Good on you guys!!! Loyalty has its benefits, and the feeling you get after winning 3 in a row at the start of a season for the first time in what must be damn-near 30 years (?) has to be one those great feelings.

Lets hope the Bunnies can continue with this great form and string a decent streak together, would be great to see for sure! Bunnies in finals footy...NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Souths/Dogs this Friday...CANT F'N WAIT TO SEE KIDWELL SIT MASON ON HIS ASS AGAIN!!!

From a Kiwi-based Broncos supporter, well aware of the influence of the NZers in the squad, I wish Souths all the best, and hope they can keep playing this awesome brand of footy!

Marlins

Pistol

Coach
MARSHALL ZHUKOV said:
The test will be when you lose a couple in a row to see how you cope. many teams have started the season well and then crashed and burned - too early for souths fans to be buying finals ticket i feel as basically they defeated 3 very ordinary sides who may as well plan their end of season trips now.

= troll

Pistol

Coach
good on the rabbits and good on the supporters for sticking with the team

its paying dividends

ByRd

First Grade
look good start to the year for you bunny fans and i know you must all feel that things are on the change but i really think that you guys shouldnt get to carried away as if it doesnt go to plan, the landing is just gonna be to hard. Take it week by week and remember the comp isnt won in march/april (look at knights/cowboys last year). goodluck for rest of the year but keep your heads small as you really havnt acheived anything major yet, 3 wins in a row is good but not a sign of massive change, you must be consistent for a few yrs for that to happen, anyways well how it all goes and with some more souths fans coming out now and being a bit arrogant over nothing really, you guys are going to have ALOTTTT of people waiting to laugh if you fail.

rabs

Staff member
if you think the turnaround in attitude is nothing then you have no idea doglyf, win or lose ths week if the attitude remains positive souths supporters will be happy

Latest posts