What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Good is Inglis!!!

2006 backline:
Slater
Webster
Inglis
King
Turner

Geyer goes to bench as utility in place of Cronk who starts as halfback because Geyer can be a fullback, winger, center, 5/8, hooker, lock, and second row, all positions he's played in his career and Bellamy has said he won't have a bench full of forwards ever again. Geyer may have played as a halfback but I don't recall seeing him play there (as in play, not named there).

ortz18

Juniors
Id rather turner on the bench, he is more illusive. He can go to fullback, wing or centres and he is a lot more dynamic than geyer imo when given space.

Thunderstruck said:
2006 backline:
Slater
Webster
Inglis
King
Turner

Geyer goes to bench as utility in place of Cronk who starts as halfback because Geyer can be a fullback, winger, center, 5/8, hooker, lock, and second row, all positions he's played in his career and Bellamy has said he won't have a bench full of forwards ever again. Geyer may have played as a halfback but I don't recall seeing him play there (as in play, not named there).

Very Good.

Has Geyer ever started at Hooker??????

ortz18 said:
Id rather turner on the bench, he is more illusive. He can go to fullback, wing or centres and he is a lot more dynamic than geyer imo when given space.

I would start Turner over Webster..the couple of games that Turner played before getting injured were very impressive and he is a lot more skillful than Webster.

Webster has had a good season but Turner is a better player allround.

MONY

Juniors
Slater
Geyer - even though i would rather Turner
Inglis
King
Webster

Maybe friendy can finally be rewarded for his great season at norths... best player in qld cup this year.

shadow grinder

First Grade
MONY said:
Slater
Geyer - even though i would rather Turner
Inglis
King
Webster

Maybe friendy can finally be rewarded for his great season at norths... best player in qld cup this year.

what and replace cam smith?......get your hand off it.

btw nathan friend has signed with GC for 2 years..so he will be going there in 2007.

And we wish Friendy all the best. He is stiff to have got caught behind Cam, as he is a quality hooker who has just been needing a start somewhere. Good stuff Nathan

MONY

Juniors
shadow grinder said:

btw nathan friend has signed with GC for 2 years..so he will be going there in 2007.

i meant as an impact player off the bench because he deserves a spot. He will def get a game if either smith or cronk is injured.

shadow grinder

First Grade
friend couldnt be an impact player IMO...he doesnt have teh attacking skills to do so. He is a great defender and does his bit...but in attack he hasnt got alot to offer.

no point in having a real good defender if the bloke next to him cant tackle.

as SS said...wish him all the best at the GC he should finally get some decent time on the field. good luck nathan

Alan Shore

First Grade
shadow grinder said:

With Smith at half perhaps.

bula_stormer

Juniors
ingliscard.jpg

Well he's already on a footy card!!

elyod138

Bench
Inglis just scored another 80+ metre try from a kick return for norths, he beat about 3 players then overtook the winger and the fullback.

The term Great has been labled to easily lately. ;-)

(What dose that make the players that are keeping him out of the first grade side then????????)

Bell is the only one keeping him from 1st grade and he's only there because he's the incumbent. Good runner but doesn't pass.