What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW GOOD WAS THAT!?!?!?!

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
I even thought tyran smith did well.. he didnt drop the ball... and he put on some great defense.... a week may pass where tyron wil not be bagged.. i though the did aight:)

ANyone agree that this win.. sets up such a cracker between the two inform teams in the comp.... this sunday RAIDERS v Sharks.. wot a match.. imn already excited:p

Bojo

Juniors
Go the Raiders. Those that haven't bothered to make the effort to get to games this year should be ashamed to wear their jerseys. All the fans will come out of the woodwork now, and they have nothing on the guys who have turned up all year, especially those there against the Knights last week and also tonight. It is easy to support winners.

yep, you're a real hero mate, you and everyone like you. us who have lives outside of following a football team are just bandwagon losers. get... a.... life......

as for the game, gooooooood times. even though they were down 18-0 they were never dominated i thought, all of penriths points were on the back of very ordinary decisions. with the ball in hand, the raiders always seemed in control.

WOOP!

[/quote]

woodgers

Bench
yep, you're a real hero mate, you and everyone like you. us who have lives outside of following a football team are just bandwagon losers. get... a.... life......
Is it just me or is this forum and country becoming overloaded with tossers. I am sure I have more of a life than you and still manage to show some support.

Everyone on here can have a go at me, i'm not concerned. Facts are that we are about to see an influx of bandwagoners. They will be gone with the bad times, you won't be here then I bet. Dickhead.

Raider Crusader

Juniors
notice how all the Raiders fans only come over to join the Raiders Army after the Raiders had the game sown up? if all of those fans were with the Army before then, the amount of noise wouldve been 10 times louder...good work to the Army for your passion and commitment to the Raiders even when we are losing.
You are truly the Raiders most loyal fans, which is more than i can say for myself as i sometimes tend to give up on the boys during rough times - unfortunately.
Great win to the Raiders - 26 unanswered points, no points conceded in the last 60 mins. Well done!

Raider Crusader

Juniors
woodgers said:
Crusader, I agree. Next game you and your mate sing with us, I don't want to have to slap you guys on the back again to see some singing. You have an Army favourite in your signature but I would have heard more noise out of my 13 year old sister.

Sorry mate - i was already losing my voice, but that's no excuse. Lets just say i don't have that deep booming voice to scream out RAIDERS ARMY! RAIDERS ARMY! over and over. You boys are crazy (in a good way), and how you can yell with so much passion all game is beyond me...great support though, you guys really showed up those Panthers fans! :clap:

albi

Juniors
You Beauty!!

What about the pace of Chalk? Easily outpaced the Australian Winger, Rooney, in the race to the line.

What a great win, I'm just so excited!!

BAY72

Juniors
Raider Crusader said:
woodgers said:
Crusader, I agree. Next game you and your mate sing with us, I don't want to have to slap you guys on the back again to see some singing. You have an Army favourite in your signature but I would have heard more noise out of my 13 year old sister.

Sorry mate - i was already losing my voice, but that's no excuse. Lets just say i don't have that deep booming voice to scream out RAIDERS ARMY! RAIDERS ARMY! over and over. You boys are crazy (in a good way), and how you can yell with so much passion all game is beyond me...great support though, you guys really showed up those Panthers fans! :clap:

it just takes a little conditioning.
the more you sing and the louder you are the easier it gets each week.

the start of the year is often the worst for me as it takes about a week or two before my voice recovers in a day rather than a week. You just have to keep turning up and giving it your all, you'll see, it dose get easier.

Raider_69

Post Whore
BAY72 said:
Raider Crusader said:
woodgers said:

it just takes a little conditioning.
the more you sing and the louder you are the easier it gets each week.

the start of the year is often the worst for me as it takes about a week or two before my voice recovers in a day rather than a week. You just have to keep turning up and giving it your all, you'll see, it dose get easier.

yea bingo
my first game at souths, my voice didnt recover for 2 days
im sweet now thou, voice comes good the next day 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
BTW did anyone catch a glipse of the old fella? looked like he was pushing 65, still out there amongst it with his sports ears on getting stuck right in... well for a pensioner he got stuck in... what a champion that bloke was :clap:

jed

First Grade
sydraider said:
Cant wait to see the replay, I was unable to watch the game due to other commitments but gee it sounded like a great comeback, well done guys.

The game is being replayed in 45 minutes on Fox Sports 1, and again tomorrow on Fox Sports 2 at 1:30, and for the third time on Thursday at midday on Fox Sports 1.

MRLA

Juniors
From the bus driver of the Canberra Raiders from Bankstown Airport to Penrith.

"mate, in 3 years of driving teams in from the airport, never have I had a team as confident as Canberra are tonight, they just had this exciting buzz from when they jumped on"

"see, they had reason to be confident"

And too true, Canberra were harshly treated in the opening 25...

Well done to them, some true heart was shown out there...unlike their challengers on the night.

And to my understanding, you guys have a whole lot of injuries also...

Well done!

Raider Ultra

Bench
Thanks for the kind words. In the past, the boys would have come into this game happy with a close loss, not anymore.

azza

Juniors
woodgers said:
Please forgive me for having other priorities in life such as an education or earning money
:lol: Good one. I have a 9 -5 job, work after hours in a 2nd job that consumes every weeknight even if I have to do it after soccer training, play soccer every Saturday afternoon, train for soccer Tuesday and Thursday night for 2 hours, am planning a wedding in November, run the main Raiders supporters group. What is your excuse again Timbo? Too busy watching Macgill bowl pies I say

Cmon Woodgers. It's not a fair comment mate. I get out and support the club whenever I can. Admittedly that's not as often as use to be the case, but there are people who have priorities that sometimes simply cannot be ignored. I don't think it's right to say people who don't get out are any less of a supporter than you guys are - you do a great job but we are all supporters here who have stuck through thick and thin

MRLA

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
In the past, the boys would have come into this game happy with a close loss, not anymore.
Exactly the words of one of the Raiders' boys last night, following the game!

Timbo

Staff member
I was working until 6, at Pagewood. I go to tafe 4 days a week and then usually work all day Saturday-Sunday (Half day today thankfully.)

If you're prepared to buy me a helicopter then I'll hapilly make the trip to every game on time, last night simply getting to a TV with Fox on it took effort.

Don't tell me I should be ashamed to wear my green jersey, I have as much pride in it as you do.

SOULS 04

Juniors
guys that was awsome last night... was struggling with the voice for a while... man those anticol save me and keep me cheering.

what a great comeback... top work

only times i havent been going to games is caus of the lack of money at the moment... is a fair bit of a strujggle... but i'm still trying.

again thanx nick for shouting us on the weekend... when i do have some money ill return the favour

Raider Azz

Bench
Watched the replay this morning... what a great win. Gutted I miss this one, but don't worry it'll be one of the very few games I miss this year.

Latest posts