What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good was the Melbourne crowd tonight ?

Jasestorm

Juniors
Yeah, Last year was a "sit back and see what we need to do" year. We are starting to see real positive changes now. Brian Waldron turned Richmond and then St Kilda from basket cases to where they are now. He is the right man for the job at the Storm. He has got AFL people talking about them because he has their respect. SEN 1116am has been great this year as well. We have a RL show before the Sunday match of the day with a player co-hosting; Dean Lance is on Monday night and Waldron is a regular during the day talking about the business of Sport and never stops giving us a free plug at every opportunity.

It is much easier to find a newsagent with RLW or Big League this year as well.

LESStar58

Referee
I've NEVER had toruble getting my hands on RLW or Big Leage. My local always seems to have at least two copies of each!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Ice777 said:
It was 15,479 but we cheered like it was over 20,000. The 2 stands were sold out and the atmosphere was incredible just like the early days. Considering the cold, wet night it was i reckon we did very well. Also the win just topped it off nicely :clap:

Well done Melbourne.