What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How gutsy was that?

Pazza

First Grade
great not to see the team implode under the pressure like previous years

Eelectrica

Referee
Totally awesome defensive effort.

Hopefully our attack will be more settled next week now that we've moved on from the Broncos demolition.

Pazza

First Grade
if we can play on a dry ground we will be alot better, we just are no good in the wet

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hey guys but remember we have no culture bahaha

Just remember we came from behind and away in NZ to win that, terrific effort.

*puts on some ratt right now to celebrate*

Gronk

Staff member
Like two heavy weight fighters slogging it out. In the end we slowly got on top. Great win playing pretty poor when we had the ball.

Hallatia

Referee
that was one incredible game, I now seriously believe that Parra can win the comp this year, fantastic effort!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
RalthFilthy said:
I'm not much of a collector as such, but I did have a lot of posters and shirts of Motley Crue in my day.

I love 80's rock

281x211.jpg

jimmyo

Juniors
Great defence from Parra :clap: :clap: :clap: if they combine that with the attack from last week against the Broncos there's no stopping them

TheParraboy

Staff member
jimmyo said:
Great defence from Parra :clap: :clap: :clap: if they combine that with the attack from last week against the Broncos there's no stopping them

damm, thats a scary thought if it came off one game, preferably in the GF ;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
f**k i hate emo

We need more WASP, Ratt, Poison & the crue!!!
Emo sucks arse :lol: go Parra. While my Gunners cataloge has copped a hiding tonight.

Glenn

First Grade
Good to see the team dig deep, should shut up a few people on the boards and in the media that claim Parramatta are not mentally tough enough.

Latest posts