What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How gutsy was that?

noosa-eel

Juniors
How good was that. It wasn't our best game but I knew after that defensive effort to hold out logan swann it was the turning point in the game and as for the penalty try..BOLLOCKS :shock:

Stagger eel

Staff member
noosa-eel said:
How good was that. It wasn't our best game but I knew after that defensive effort to hold out logan swann it was the turning point in the game and as for the penalty try..BOLLOCKS :shock:

I nearly became violently ill over Jess's carpet after that call...:?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Glenn said:
eela on the drink last night?:shock: :lol:

just a couple of quiet ones..I got the call to work today at about 2pm yesterday arvo so I pulled the plug on a big one.

V1er

Juniors
One of best wins this year i thought, sure we did some wrong things in attack but the warriors came out to belt us and we survived. Defense won us that game, that 5 minute period where we held off raid after raid by the warriors was one of the best defensive performances all year.

Latest posts