What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is that possible!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Refs have gone to dizzying new heights
3 tackles in a set of 6?! How could this monumental f**k be able to happen, there is 2 touchies and a video ref that should have got in the refs ear and told him it was tackle 3 not 5 :shock: :roll: :roll:

robert finch, what is going on!!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i was suprised when he said it was the last tackle. Expect there to be a few complaints about this in a couple of days. The refs are under alot of pressure.

Raider_69

Post Whore
true but one of these days something like this will make a difference, we cant take the "well cross that bridge when we come to it" attitude
thats absolute pathetic by the ref

f**king refs :roll:

I totally blame the inclusion of the video ref for on field decisions..

The on field refs feel they can get away with things because of the video ref, this makes them go about their business in a more casual manner, thinking that the video ref will back them up, they are losing quality int he process.

Shifty

Juniors
With the number of these mistakes being made when the video ref is involved the issue of communication between the video ref and the on field ref needs to be addressed.

Blaming the individual refs (obviously they share some of the blame) won't solve the problem in the long run. The refs are getting overloaded with information which is often incorrect.

More responsibility back to the man in the middle where it belongs.

Raider Ultra

Bench
They replayed what Clarke (the video ref) said to Simpkins when he asked what tackle it was. Clarke sounded a bit lost and certainly didn't seem to know what tackle it indeed was.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
They have hit rock bottom I thought louis was bad but finch as boss is making him look great. It's about time the shelled out some money and got someone like Bill to be the refs boss. Still the bosses aren't making the pitiful decisions but they need to change the comunication out there cause it's simply not working.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
They are pathetic.

I can't believe it's getting to the stage when thet can't even count. Perhaps they should have to take a maths test before they get their refs licence. :roll:

RICHO

Juniors
Gould was right with what he said last night.
But it's hardly a debateable topic.

They stuffed up big. Everyone agrees.

Iafeta

Referee
Two shockers in the past couple of months; Canberra score on tackle 7 at Ericsson against the Warriors, but to miss THREE tackles?!!! Give yourself a triple.

Whomever made that decision shouldn't be reffing next week regardless of who it was, ref or video ref.

Latest posts