What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will Karmichael hunt?

Misty Bee

First Grade
Till he gets trampled by the rejuvinated Blues pack in Melbourne, and Wesser gets the nod rightfully in '07.

Fair dinkum, he's the only Queenslander that orders fush and chups and bars up over a merino!

Ghoulies

Bench
Barring an injury crisis, Wesser's only chance of picking up a QLD jersey will be at his local Rebel Sports.

As for Hunt, who the fruck knows? I thought Lockyer was going to be QLD's fullback until the end of the decade, but look where he is now.

Big Pete

Referee
He has to prove himself a bit more IMO to be considered a definate choice for fullback. Prove that it's class and not just good form or good players around him which was essentially why he was choosen in the first place.

Pigskin

Juniors
Hunt will be in the front line within a year or two

If he makes the transition defensively, he'll be a lock by age 24

providing the Reds don't steal him that is

Oink !

Knightmare

Coach
:LOL: Are you serious? Put a couple of bombs down Hunt's way and then see how good he is. As a NSW fan, I don't mind that, neither do I mind that step to nobody that he does so often.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
given the abundance of fullbacks qld has it's surprising no one has nailed down the position since lockyer moved to 5/8

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Till he gets trampled by the rejuvinated Blues pack in Melbourne, and Wesser gets the nod rightfully in '07.

Watching Parramatta's demise has really farked with your already senile brain.

Leagueguy

Juniors
I think the debate in the next couple of years will be Hunt vs Inglis. Hunt will get the fullback spot though as Inglis has that versatility to play and defend in the centres. I don't believe either that Inglis will definately be a more valuable player than Hunt. He may be faster and make more busts, but Hunts ball playing ability is going to become increasingly important for Qld.

You really want both of them in the team though, their origin style players, big, strong and aggressive. Give me a player that makes busts through strength rather than speed in origin.

ozbash

Referee
innsaneink said:
Until he decides to play for the Kiwis.....my tip - '08

:lol: :lol:

put money on it ink,,, it will never happen while bluey is kiwi coach.

hunts a flash in the pan, a novelty.
the aussies wanted someone to imitate benji's step. he cant even do that very good.

he ranks about 5th or 6th best fullback who could/should play for QLD imo.

*** waits hopefully for saliva or chas saab to reply:lol: ***

Ghoulies

Bench
Knightmare said:
:lol: Are you serious? Put a couple of bombs down Hunt's way and then see how good he is. As a NSW fan, I don't mind that, neither do I mind that step to nobody that he does so often.
I could have sworn a couple of bombs were put, and he handled them with ease. He mightn't be the best under the high ball, but he's certainly not the worst (Thaiday has that covered pretty easily).

Latest posts