What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will Karmichael hunt?

Ghoulies

Bench
ozbash said:
He mightn't be the best :roll: :roll:

says it all really.
Ozbash.... please revert to your old sig; I can't stand being associated with cretins such as yourself.

Mr Saab

Referee
He is very smart the Ozbash.
As per his name he "bashes Oz"...so by that you would highly assume he would dislike anything to do with Australia...yet he follows an Australian state in an Australian based concept...origin.
One of your best Ozbash...you dont do much to discredit the theory that Kiwis are always one step behind the rest of the world.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bad news and is a massive loss to qld. Will be a even bigger loss if Bowen is named at fullback as he sucks at Origin level!

lockyno1 said:
Bad news and is a massive loss to qld. Will be a even bigger loss if Bowen is named at fullback as he sucks at Origin level!

Ha ha .. have a cry f**kwit .........
it's alright you can still have a tug over cutie, ..im sure a cast on his foot won't put you off.
Still trying to blame Bowen for qld loss in the 1st game ..... did you take the time to watch & see how many balls Hunt let bounce in the 2nd?.. sorry i forgot, when hunt does something its alright ,but if Bowen does it it's wrong.

Have you left the country yet?.... please don't hurry back ... the moment you left the average I.Q of an Australian rose by 15....

Mr Saab

Referee
I did watch the game again, and he passed off twice, and let NO bombs bounce. The only balls that did bounce were from kicks downtown and no fullback in the game catches every kick downtown on the full.
He always was talking and motivating his team mates.
Bowen? He is a mute at the back.
Schif for fullback...Bowen for 18th man.

lockyno1

Post Whore
dazza62 said:
Ha ha .. have a cry f**kwit .........
it's alright you can still have a tug over cutie, ..im sure a cast on his foot won't put you off.
Still trying to blame Bowen for qld loss in the 1st game ..... did you take the time to watch & see how many balls Hunt let bounce in the 2nd?.. sorry i forgot, when hunt does something its alright ,but if Bowen does it it's wrong.

Have you left the country yet?.... please don't hurry back ... the moment you left the average I.Q of an Australian rose by 15....

Yes I have left but I am back for Origin 3, before settling into beautiful Beverly Hills!:cool:

Bowen was crap in Origin 1, did not talk all night long and had a really poor effort in defence. All of which Karmicael did well. Schifoske is better!:)

Mr Saab said:
I did watch the game again, and he passed off twice, and let NO bombs bounce. The only balls that did bounce were from kicks downtown and no fullback in the game catches every kick downtown on the full.
He always was talking and motivating his team mates.
Bowen? He is a mute at the back.
Schif for fullback...Bowen for 18th man.

Tell me charlie ..when DID Bowen let a bomb bounce in soo1

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dazza, he only caught 1 bomb FFS! He didn't even attempt to catch the other ones, hence, the reason qld were on the backfoot all night long! I don't care if a fullback drops a bomb. I do care if a fullback does not ATTEMPT to catch the bombs and is horribly out of position like Bowen!

Mr Saab

Referee
dazza62 said:
Tell me charlie ..when DID Bowen let a bomb bounce in soo1

He doesnt do it EVERY game, but he is too tentative for my liking.
As Locky said, i want a fullback that attacks the ball.
I also want a fullback at the back that barks instructions to his defensive line. Schifcofske is that man.
No disrespect to Bowen, but, he isnt the best of talkers, and rarely runs the ball back.

lockyno1 said:
Dazza, he only caught 1 bomb FFS! He didn't even attempt to catch the other ones, hence, the reason qld were on the backfoot all night long! I don't care if a fullback drops a bomb. I do care if a fullback does not ATTEMPT to catch the bombs and is horribly out of position like Bowen!

Yes tool he only caught 1 bomb because that is all that was put up ..1 bomb ,1 catch & run 45 mtrs.. the balls he let bounce were kicks downfield....there is a difference ..& to quote MR. SAAB

did watch the game again, and he passed off twice, and let NO bombs bounce. The only balls that did bounce were from kicks downtown and no fullback in the game catches every kick downtown on the full.

so apparently when hunt lets downfield kicks bounce it's ok because no fullback catches every one (Hunt let 3 bounce in the 1st half)
But if Bowen does it he is out of position ...

Mr Saab

Referee
No player catches every ball on the full when it is a kick from the 6/7/9 going for distance. There are some good kickers out there. That i have no problem with.
Our problem with Bowen is that he doesnt contest every bomb that goes up.
That and the fact that when he does pass off he goes into dummy half and then passes again.
Someone of his size and pace off the mark should be darting out of dummy half and making an easy 10 yard to take pressure off the props.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The main differences that Bwen has big weaknesses are:

a) size, does not have it. Struggles to make the hard yards as a result. Too relieat on his wingers
b) Talking- essential in origin, bowen does not do it

Then you have the fact he is uncomfortable running the ball back. We have a big problem!

Mr Saab said:
No player catches every ball on the full when it is a kick from the 6/7/9 going for distance. There are some good kickers out there. That i have no problem with.
Our problem with Bowen is that he doesnt contest every bomb that goes up.

and i am still waiting for you or locky to show me where he let a bomb bounce in soo1......

Latest posts