What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will we have to wait

When will Noddy next lay on a try?

• Total voters

hammo1405

Juniors
For Noddy's next try assist.

The last time he laid on a try was against the Broncos in round 9.

By the time our next game rolls around, it will have been 58 days since his last try assist.

He's played his last 6 games - 480 minutes - without one try assist.

It was autumn last time he got one.

Quigs

Immortal
We only get what two a game - so stop picking on [censored until moratorium is lifted]

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

hammo1405 said:
For Noddy's next try assist.

The last time he laid on a try was against the Broncos in round 9.

By the time our next game rolls around, it will have been 58 days since his last try assist.

He's played his last 6 games - 480 minutes - without one try assist.

It was autumn last time he got one.

In many ways try assists are a floored stat.

Just look at Lance Thompson yesterday. He broke through 3 defenders and got a money ball away to Pomeroy down the touchline who then sent Brown into score in the corner. The person most responsible for that try to happen was Thompson. But Pomeroy got the assist. An assist is the second last person to be involved in a try no more no less. Even though someone might've done more substantial work for the try to occur but because he wasn't the second last person he gets credited for nothing more than an offload.

By the way Hammo this is a typical thread that Reefy would start.
The Reefy faithful would be delirious with happiness your keeping up with his work. Nothing like a bit of Noddy bashing to start a Monday?

hammo1405

Juniors
Dragon Slayer said:

In many ways try assists are a floored stat.

Just look at Lance Thompson yesterday. He broke through 3 defenders and got a money ball away to Pomeroy down the touchline who then sent Brown into score in the corner. The person most responsible for that try to happen was Thompson. But Pomeroy got the assist. An assist is the second last person to be involved in a try no more no less. Even though someone might've done more substantial work for the try to occur but because he wasn't the second last person he gets credited for nothing more than an offload.

By the way Hammo this is a typical thread that Reefy would start.
The Reefy faithful would be delirious with happiness your keeping up with his work. Nothing like a bit of Noddy bashing to start a Monday?

Flawed stat.

Nothing like heading out to sharks games and getting constantly dissapointed by our pathetic attack eh?

Don't defend our attack, or pretend that "Noddy has played good footy for the past 6 weeks, but the stats don't reflect this." It's simply wrong. We have no skill whatsoever in the halves. It's a joke.

Since 73

First Grade
I predict he will put Josh hannay under the posts off a forward pass in about 4 weeks time for the Gymea Gorillas.
If it's disallowed does it still count?

hammo1405 said:
Flawed stat.

Nothing like heading out to sharks games and getting constantly dissapointed by our pathetic attack eh?

Don't defend our attack, or pretend that "Noddy has played good footy for the past 6 weeks, but the stats don't reflect this." It's simply wrong. We have no skill whatsoever in the halves. It's a joke.

Hey I'm just as disappointed.
My back pocket is also disappointed.........

But to soley blame Noddy for the losses is ridiculous.
For starters his partner in the halves has forgotten how to put a ball on a centres chest. I've lost count how many balls he's passed to players at their ankles or above there head or the ball has dead set just hit the ground to them. And that's if Dykes hasn't slipped over before he's gotten the ball away. Not to mention his been a turnstyle in defence.

And I'm afraid the Sharks forwards have been getting beaten of late.
Souths dominated them so did the Warriors and we were lucky to beat the Dragons because I thought their forwards mostly out played our pack apart from some brilliance from Gallen and some good work by Williams.

The other point I'd like to make is that some here are under estimating how much we miss Kearney's spark in the team. Before he got injured he was up near the leading try scorers, nearly always in the top 3 for tackle busts and backing up a treat.

I think if Bird and Noddy are given a go or Watts and Noddy we could see a big positive difference to our attack for the rest of the season.

Surely

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
I predict he will put Josh hannay under the posts off a forward pass in about 4 weeks time for the Gymea Gorillas.
If it's disallowed does it still count?

4 weeks, is that a fact ?

Latest posts