What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Big Toe nails have you lost???

simmo1

First Grade
A few years back, me and a few mates were drunk and started knocking over letterboxes and 'For Sale' signs (f**k you, don't act like you've never done it). I took a really long run up at one letterbox and kicked it with everything I had. It was made of concrete. I toe-poked instead of going from the side. My foot got stuck in the slot. Big toenail came straight off. Couldn't walk properly for a week.

Everytime I walk back past that letterbox, I have to cross over to the other side of the road. The memories are too painful.

Kiki

First Grade
OOOWWW

when i broke my arm last year the guy putting on my cast said people always come in with drunken injuries but try to lie like i errr...tripped?

he said this one guy punched a for sale sign and his mates had to bring him to the hospital with the sign attached coz his arm hurt too much to pull it out. lolz.

Garts

Bench
Permantly missing one on my right big toe. Girl dropped a brick on it when I was about 3, nearly lost my toe. Only ended up losing my nail a few years later.