What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many members ?

Borat.

Juniors
Last year at March 9 we had a 4935 members-No way we added another 1500 after the start of the season

innsaneink

Referee
Last year at March 9 we had a 4935 members-No way we added another 1500 after the start of the season

Wanna bet?

In April this year we had 6290

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=345803&highlight=2010+memberships&page=103

They also milked the fact we made top 4 by selling 'memberships' I guess for next year ( I assume next years) in September..that gave people the 'members' one day ticketing purchase advantage...makes one think if thats your only incentive for a membership you'd just wait til seasons end to see if the team makes the finals

Borat.

Juniors
Wanna bet?

In April this year we had 6290

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=345803&highlight=2010+memberships&page=103

They also milked the fact we made top 4 by selling 'memberships' I guess for next year ( I assume next years) in September..that gave people the 'members' one day ticketing purchase advantage...makes one think if thats your only incentive for a membership you'd just wait til seasons end to see if the team makes the finals

Forgot about that...pretty sure these memberships were for this year 2010... you could pick up a ticketed membership pretty cheaply.....

Yeah sort of sucks that band-wagoners joining after we are certain of a home semi get the same deal as gold members.....but then again I guess its more money to the club....

westie

Bench
That's not ticketed memberships. If you go off that figure, Souths will probably hit 20k for 2011.

gordsy

Juniors
What not ticketed membership??

4154 now...building nicely

I read somewhere the new Gold Coast AFL team had 10,000 members already. If that's true, you really have to wonder what the NRL is doing wrong when we can't even beat a team that hasn't played yet for members

Last edited:

Bricey

Juniors
really hope that they are counting non ticket members. I wanna make sure that I am part of the number on the tally board. I got a strips membership from my wife for my birthday. cant afford the travel from VIC to sydney every other week to watch the team, as much as I would love to. Gunna go the "out of towners" next year

And im sure the text message that comes from tim sheens each week is sent just to me!

4251 currently

Heritage XIII

Juniors
The suns memberships are foundation memberships and were at a cost of 40 bucks. When the full memberships come out, we will see the real picture. Added, I heard people upgrading to ticketed memberships will be counted twice. Nice ploy for a compliant media.

bjm8

Juniors
The suns memberships are foundation memberships and were at a cost of 40 bucks. When the full memberships come out, we will see the real picture. Added, I heard people upgrading to ticketed memberships will be counted twice. Nice ploy for a compliant media.

They can spin all the BS figures they want, but they cant hide the empty stands when 5k turn up to that sh!thole Carrara.

For the record I havent gotten my membership yet, for various reasons, but most definetly will early next year. Maybe 2 or 3 for the family. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the same boat as I am.

Still waiting for the phone call too.

I have been a Tigers season ticket holder for the last season and have already renewed for next year.

1. the seats are great at all venues
2. you sit with your own fans
3. you can rock up during "the anthem" and your seats are still there.
4. you are helping the club
5. you are part of the club

It is great.

Skitz68

Juniors
Have to agree with Bubbles , rushing to get to the game , lining up to get in , trying to find and keep those seats all a thing of the past . Got membership last season for 4 best thing i could have done , we just roll up before the game and our seats are always there . It's just a hassle free day at the footy makes for a better day allround . + your supporting your team , sitting with Tigers supporters , go to fan days (my kids love that ) Makes going out and watching the footy a pleasure . If you can afford it "DO IT"

gronkathon

First Grade
4627 as of this morning.

Would be a big step if we could break 5k before the Xmas break, about 1500 up on this stage last year

westie

Bench
Souths' ticketed members are almost double our total numbers. We're doing well, but they're still growing at a better rate than we are :(

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Hey guys just a question about your memberships. I am not a tigers fan but i live right next to campbelltown stadium, and usually attend most matches there.

Just wondering if there's a 4 game membership package available for the matches at Campbelltown, and if so, will this count towards your membership total?

innsaneink

Referee
It still has got me absolutely stuffed how
they agreed to some f**kwits brilliant "The line that divides"
membership slogan. Thats got to be the most usless and even
damaging effort this clubs come up with.
Dvision is a word that often comes up in situations with this club
and its never ever positive

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's probably the same geniuses who decide to hold ceremonies to honour players who have never played for us