What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many members ?

Vic Mackey

Referee
And who advertise in opposition fans local papers when we have home games against them, yet don't advertise in the campbelltown area.

boonboon

Juniors
I work in marketing and product management for a large corporation and I have to say the "Line that divides" slogan is a great one and seems well researched and a great way to get the message across. The advertisin g in opponents papers is a smart idea - drives extra fans from away teams while the local papers do the job for the home teams - it is the kind of smart business that has seen Wests Tigers go from an amatuer looking joint to probably the leading club in Sydney. Could they do more with their memberships - Yes they could and with the correct strategies in place and a little more money although it mostly seems strategic they could sell a lot more but all the clubs suffer from this with Souths seemingly the best in this area but still a long way from brilliant

innsaneink

Referee
Why is it so great to have the fan base divided?

Being in a unique position not experienced by the majority of other clubs (two fan bases coming together) weve been divided for years and imo are only really now just starting to ''come together''

Look at the image accompanying the slogan

63912_174392359257596_100000604990481_490558_7515600_n.jpg

Last edited:

Bricey

Juniors
6236 with a month to go untill kick off to the season

Thought it would have been a bit higher by now, maybe up to 8000

Highlander

Juniors
Maybe Just Maybe if they actually cared about there region from Liverpool to Moss vale they might actually get more members!!

Just a thought

Bricey

Juniors
Maybe Just Maybe if they actually cared about there region from Liverpool to Moss vale they might actually get more members!!

Just a thought

I am of the belief that the tigers marketing team believes they will sell themselves. They wont!

In the words of Billy Maddison "You get your ass out there"