What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Nth Qld fans are flying down on Sat Night?

Moffo

Referee
Anyone heard anything? Itd be good to see a fair representation of cows fans at the game on Sat

Its an historic occasion and itd be great to see them come down. Perhaps the cows should offer some cut price jets and fill em up with cow fans?

Anyone heard any more?

Cheers,
Moffo

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
if cowboy fans come down from townsville they are champions. its great for rugby league, great support. i would love to do that if panthers played a final game up north, but i wouldnt have the time or money to do so. maybe the time.

nqboy

First Grade
Dunno if it will be 1000-3000. Read somewhere they hoped for 200. The club has arranged a package deal for $900 but several forum members have made their own arrangements. And of course, there's the Southern Stampede.

Me? I asekd the boss but apparently, I'd rather take her to Kasey Chambers that night :( :? She said I could go and she'd find someone else to go with but can you imagine the price I would pay for such treachery on my return?

PB

Bench
Well i am a sydney-ite, have no connection with the Cows what so ever, but i will be there lending my support for the Cows in what wil be the biggest upset in recent finals history!

Go you Cows!!!! :D

Corbin

Juniors
im a roosters fan and i really hope they beat the bulldogs just to piss all those bulldog fans off and to show the roosters are the favourites!

Im a BULLDOGS fan and i hope the Roosters win so we can smash you Roosters in the Grand Final just so we can piss you Roosters supporters off! :lol: :lol:
WE ARE THE FAVOURITES AND WE DESERVE TO BE! :D

JK

If it was against any other team I would be supporting the cows.

However this saturday they will be smashed. Sorry for putting you to the trouble of coming down south for it :p

bazza

Immortal
I read in the paper the other day that all flights from Townsville to Sydney were full and some fans had chartered their own flight

Latest posts