What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many ppl from here have pre-ordered?

Rugby League 2003.

• Have you pre-ordered?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you going to pre-order?

• Going to buy on the release date?

• Still saving up for it?

• Not interested?

• Total voters

***MH***

Bench
This is just to get a jist of how many ppl have pre-ordered the game, and to see how many will buy it without pre-ordering or not buying it at all.

Anonymous

Juniors
i pre-ordered with the gamesmen at penshurst months ago. paid all of it except 10 bucks and i only paid $70 because if you preorder you get $10 off :D or something like that

Anonymous

Juniors
i find it so funny that people have ticked the "im going to buy it on release date" box. :lol: NO YOU ARE NOT. have fun trying though.
pre order NOW!!!!! trust me.

angelus

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
i find it so funny that people have ticked the "im going to buy it on release date" box. :lol: NO YOU ARE NOT. have fun trying though.

As if anyone would trust you.

Anonymous

Juniors
angelus said:
EELectrocuted said:

As if anyone would trust you.
it is because of people like you that i get called abusive. normally at about this time id be swearing and stuff but im gonna let this slip. what was the point of your post?

Paullyboy

Coach
EELectrocuted said:

I bet you right now I will buy it on release date, not a doubt in my mind, i dont care for pre-ordering anything.

angelus

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
EELectrocuted said:

I bet you right now I will buy it on release date, not a doubt in my mind, i dont care for pre-ordering anything.

Agreed.

Anonymous

Juniors
angelus said:
Paullyboy said:
EELectrocuted said:

Agreed.
good luck to the both of you. i dont think so though.