What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many rounds into the season before Wallace

Mr Fourex

Bench
Wallace played injured last year. Hunt isn't anywhere near Wallace in ability, probably never will be.

Wallace's shoulder? Mehh.......

thought the only thing he was still doing well was his defence.

Wallace has never been the same since busting a nut and playing for NSW

The pathetic run of NSW teams has a lot to answer for in regards to Peter Wallace IMHO. (just what did they do to him? )

To the original question of how long has Wallace got to find some "attacking" form and not simply just catch and pass ......occasionally kick

Not long........tick tock tick tock tick tock

skaines

Juniors
Wallace was terrible last night. He did nothing in attack and his 5th play options where terrible, especially the one where he threw the last chance of a victory away.

Would rather see Locky to 7, and norman or hunt to 6 to understudy locky.

beads6

First Grade
Apparently Gagai may Kick??

I hope he can, I have had a gutful of Parker missing shots that he really should kick. One day he kicks them perfect then all of a sudden he just can't kick at all. Need to be more consistent. How come we can produce a back who kicks goals even the under 20's kicker was a backrower.

AuDragon

Juniors
Wallace was terrible last night. He did nothing in attack and his 5th play options where terrible, especially the one where he threw the last chance of a victory away.

Would rather see Locky to 7, and norman or hunt to 6 to understudy locky.
That last play for Wallace stayed in everyone's memory, but it was his only mistake Friday night. Hunt on the other hand, single handedly screwed up 3 opportunities in attack, and was with Macca and Thaiday by far the worst player on the field.

I hope he can, I have had a gutful of Parker missing shots that he really should kick. One day he kicks them perfect then all of a sudden he just can't kick at all. Need to be more consistent. How come we can produce a back who kicks goals even the under 20's kicker was a backrower.
If only Kemp came back to his best, he is a fantastic goal kicker!

beads6

First Grade
I don't think Kemp will get back in the side even if he gets back to his best unless there is an injury. Gagai is a special talent and Yow Yeh will be a superstar if he becomes consistent.

AuDragon

Juniors
I don't think Kemp will get back in the side even if he gets back to his best unless there is an injury. Gagai is a special talent and Yow Yeh will be a superstar if he becomes consistent.
I don't know... Yow Yeh could potentially move to centre with Kemp and Gagai on the wings.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
I don't know... Yow Yeh could potentially move to centre with Kemp and Gagai on the wings.

Why would they do that? Beale and Reed were at least solid in round 1 and Yow Yeh has done nothing to be considered for the position swap. Not to mention Hodgo is coming back soon.