What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Sharks players will get picked for State of Origin 2

How many players will get picked for State of Origin 2?

• No players will be picked the selectors and Bellamy hate us.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

millersnose

Post Whore
to be honest gallen/snowden/barrett werent that brilliant

most people watching that game werent struck by the brilliance of those players

they were struck with how sleepy the roosters looked

jc155776

Coach
Whenever the Sharks win it is never because we play good it seems.

Barret, Snowden and Gallen have been playing great for much more then that last game, most commentators seem to notice that as well.

Look over in the other Origin forum, even non Sharks fans can see they would all be improvements on what NSW have playing currently.

And with what looks like the suspensions of a few key players the chances of all three playing have increased dramatically.

millersnose

Post Whore
the sharks played well - proably the best they have played in the post kimmorley era

however i am just stating a fact - people watching that game will come away with the impression that the roosters were sleepy not that the sharks were brilliant

selectors know that queensland will probably be a bit harder to crack than the roosters the other night

i am sorry if that comes accross as attacks on our sacred cows but this is the reality as i see it

Well everyone that said Barrett and Gallen were on the money.

I thought Snowden deserved his chance but I knew those merkins would overlook him.

Apparently Brett White and Jason king are better.

FMD!

Quigs

Immortal
Bummer that.

I am glad for Barrett and Gal that they got the nod, but geeze I didn't want them picked - just being a selfish Shark supporter.

The Blues selectors don't deserve it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frailty

First Grade
Beau Scott in the centres...

Was he wasted at Cronulla, or just made out to be better than he is because he wears the Dragqueens jersey???

I'm thinking the second option. Will be funny to see Inglis annihilate that fool.

Latest posts