What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many tackles will Walker miss

NPK

Bench
...if he lines up against Utai?!!
What a mis-match - arguably the game's best tackle breaking winger against arguably the game's worst defender..

NPK said:
...if he lines up against Utai?!!
What a mis-match - arguably the game's best tackle breaking winger against arguably the game's worst defender..

maybe you can ask how many tries will the Roosters score from bombing utai and el-masri's wings - the comps smallest wingers

ngunity

Juniors
El Masri doesn't really give up tries under the high ball due to his EXCELLENT leaping and catching. Utai as we all know is very susceptible to a lite peppering with kicks

In answer to this thread I'd say no less than 6, but probably no more than 12 :mrgreen: After all Walker can rely on Hodges to miss plenty on Tonga too

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill say 4 miss tackles
but he will race up and try and put pressure on the centre harris, it wont work and utai will score about 3 tries, 2 of which will be untouched

BuffaloRules

Coach
Four missed tackles
Three dropped balls
Two appalling lack of heart...

And a last ever game to add to the Roosters fans memory.....

[furrycat]

Coach
Utai only had a bad game. Panthers tried to bomb it to Utai, failed... so did the storm... failed... El Masri can get high, as we saw against the Panther's with one of his tries.

mrsmythers

Juniors
Chris Walker up against Matt Utai? :lol:

Walker will kill Utai and Walker wont even miss a tackle

Cheers
35-0

stubbsie

Juniors
3 miss tackles utai will run all over him and Walker wont be able to grab onto his thunder thighs

[furrycat]

Coach
mrsmythers said:
Chris Walker up against Matt Utai? :lol:

Walker will kill Utai and Walker wont even miss a tackle

Cheers
35-0

40 -12 was more recent I believe. Oh look my signature is now cooler than yours!

Dogaholic

First Grade
To those who saw the Bulldogs and Cowboys game, you would have seen that Feins kick were spot on in height, weight. Sing's timing was also spot on. The kicksand sings timing resulted in Utai having the ball come directly to him and unable to get even the slightest of run-ups, so he was pretty much easy pickings.

If Freddy/finch get their kicks spot ona and the rooster flankers get their timing spot on....then Utai may be in abit of trouble.

But since then, Utai has recieved more cover.

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
Your asking how many tackles Walker will miss???

How long is a piece of string???

It depends on how many times Utai runs at Walker.

Cheers

miketyson

Juniors
Speaking of dropping bombs..

I saw a certain easts winger get out jumped by paul bowman of all people...

I think the dogs may target the other wing...

DJ1

Juniors
Is it counted as a missed tackle if Walker runs away and doesn't attempt a tackle?

aqua_duck

Coach
DJ1 said:
Is it counted as a missed tackle if Walker runs away and doesn't attempt a tackle?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts