What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Buderus?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah, its a really bad incident. No mention of it outside of this forum to date :crazy:

TTS, you're a goose. That is all.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
I enjoyed my fishing lol I don't think he will get suspended either it wasn't that bad. So funny watching the real morons have a go though. Still Farah is 20 times the player that newcastle hack is. ;)

_Johnsy

Referee
Tap Twist Snap said:
I enjoyed my fishing lol I don't think he will get suspended either it wasn't that bad. So funny watching the real morons have a go though. Still Farah is 20 times the player that newcastle hack is. ;)

fishing ?? you made mention of it in three threads, you retract after people have pulled your pull-up nappies down and spanked you ass numerous times. Only to make you look like an idiot. you are an a-grade tosser. best get to sleep before mum finds out you are up late.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
I didn't get a bite in the other 2 threads. Anyway i shall leave you all be... have your clever witty goes. I didn't get quite the entertainment. Fabulous Farah > Dirty Danny.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol:!!!!

"Fabulous Farah" who most likely won't get into the NSW side compared to "Dirty Danny" who will be the captain.

I can see your logic there :sarcasm:

Jono078

Referee
I saw it on Fox Sports News channel.

It didnt look he meant to do it, but still got a fair bit of his face. He could get 1 week, but I dont think so.

Dogaholic

First Grade
2-3 weeks - saving grace being that he wasn't looking at the players head. He'll argue that he wasn't aware that his head was there and will get off.

smeghead

Bench
Line ball stuff.

I personally don't see much in it but contact was made with the head and I guess one could deem his action as careless or reckless. However the judiciary have about as much consistency as a tub of yogurt left next to a fireplace so it really is a just wait and see

DeeGan

Bench
Personally, I don't see anything in it - comparing it to the Billy Slater episode is incorrect. Slater was charged with striking an opponent, I don't think Buderus will see a similar fate.

A panel with rugby league players will see nothing in it, this was an incident that can happen on the football field. Buderus went to pick up the ball as dummy half and unfortunately clipped a player laying around in the play the ball. There no malice or intent, any case he has to answer will be and should be dismissed.

The Preacher

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
honestly you are kidding. If you really believe the two are similar in any way you truly are a fargwit. Slater looked back and lashed his boot back at skando's head. Buderus was not even looking at fien, his boot would not of even take the most minute sample of his mascara.

no wonder the gc is full of tossers, here we have the capt/coach of their a-grade grippers squad.

I see you've settled into your new area _Johnsy. I hope you're not trying to corrupt those North Coasters ??? :D

perverse said:
totally missed the incident. obviously i hope nothing comes of it... but we'll have to wait until tuesday to know i guess.

nothing in it mate their was contact but it was totally accidentally. was at the play of the ball at either gidleys 2nd try or mad dogs try!

Danish

Referee
They'll give him a week....

Then we can name TBA at 9, let him serve his suspension for the knights and bring him in as a late edition to the squad. Worked for Tony Carroll