What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Buderus?

_Johnsy

Referee
The Preacher said:
I see you've settled into your new area _Johnsy. I hope you're not trying to corrupt those North Coasters ??? :D

Preach

Settled in nicely thanks mate. I grew up on the coast and believe me it is a beautifull place (select parts) and there is many a knobwad there. However just over the border is pure heaven. I have seen numerous people with hats, shirts, even the odd bumper sticker. The thing is, we are everywhere. I have TOLD the minister for everything that I am going to at least 1 game a year in sydney. This way she gets a trip to shop. I can then finally meet the "bretheren" at the beer stand on the hill at kogarah. I may actually be joining the true blue, blues, fingers crossed, much better coin.

I'll keep workin on'em up here, and I feel comfortable knowing you'll be doing your best down there. Till the beers Preach, keep at'em.

perverse

Referee
douglasallen91 said:
nothing in it mate their was contact but it was totally accidentally. was at the play of the ball at either gidleys 2nd try or mad dogs try!
cheers mate. seems like another incident for knights/buderus haters to fume about.

haven't heard anything about it outside this forum thread.. so i'm betting he'll play in origin 1.

whats the go with barley any tigers getting selected for most big rep duties its not like we finished dead last every year we won a premiership 2 years ago than we had injuries in 06 (so did the dogs in 05 yet most of there players still made the squads )

surley Farah in the last 3 years has shown what he can do surley he has too be chosen :crazy:

Sir Biffo

Bench
For rep sides higher than city country he is behind Danny Buderus (the NSW skipper and former Australian hooker) and Cameron Smith (Australian hooker). Fact. It takes a lot more to get dropped than get picked mate.

Sir Biffo said:
For rep sides higher than city country he is behind Danny Buderus (the NSW skipper and former Australian hooker) and Cameron Smith (Australian hooker). Fact. It takes a lot more to get dropped than get picked mate.

so why was Brett Hodgson dropped? or is it only tigers players that can be dropped :?

_Johnsy

Referee
no idiot there are better players in those positions

Smith & Buderus
Minichelo & Hornby