What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Cameron Smith?

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Smith is an absolute merkin. He showed his true colours when he tried to argue the tackle on McKinnon wasn't even a penalty while he was on the ground injured.

He is a shiit human.

And Knights fans were meekly silent when their own players drove Thurston's head into the turf with 'Rise For Alex' emblazoned across their jerseys.

Shit humans?

lsta5838

Juniors
I should give the benefit of the doubt, but I think he knew exactly where he was kicking, and I think he will miss a week or two.

Does anyone have any footage on Tyrrell's tackle on Slater, resulting in Tryrrell leaving the field?

Canard

Immortal
Just saw it in real time again.

Easily the worst thing I've ever seen on the Footy field.

Should be at least 3 seasons

Canard

Immortal
Smith knew there was a tackler there when he lashed out. That looked bad. Smith has a nasty streak.

The NRL needs to legislate on this.

From now on, when your tackled you have to plank immediately until all tacklers have got to their feet.

Think of all the Mums that are stopping their sons playing because of this.

Latest posts