What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
It was too hard. The St Merge princesses don't like hard tackles. They don't have huge issues with elbows to the face though, oddly enough. But only when the opposition player can't defend himself.

Fire

First Grade
It was too hard. The St Merge princesses don't like hard tackles. They don't have huge issues with elbows to the face though, oddly enough. But only when the opposition player can't defend himself.

You take the gong for shittest troll on LU matey. Lift your game son, it's embarrassing :lol:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
So Dean Young is ok to play this week. What exactly then is the problem with the Inglis tackle?

Dean Young is a 'slim' chance of playing. He likely won't.

Martin Kennedy is playing this week, why is Travis Burns looking at 12 weeks?

Oh and what Danish said :lol:

Dresden Dan

Juniors
Thankfully AFL hasn't given in to this rubbish. The hip & shoulder bump has come under attack but it's not going to be banned. League mums don't watch AFL so they won't see any concussions.

Dresden Dan

Juniors
All the crying about the most massive shoulder charge in human history & the victim is playing less than a week later. Souths should lodge an appeal.

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
All the crying about the most massive shoulder charge in human history & the victim is playing less than a week later. Souths should lodge an appeal.

Deano was pretending. The whole "Tell Brownie to put me back on" ploy was part of the ruse. It's a little known fact that along with his Xbox expertise, Youngy is a secret NIDA graduate. Sucked you lot right in.

ceagle

Bench
Check this tweet from the great GI

"Please stop saying GAY ppl are idiots.. No need for it.. Respect to those in and those of nationality back round and there beliefs.Respect. "

lol, wtf am i reading?