What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Horsburgh?

Panther Pete

Juniors
Embarrassing power by Big Red, smacking a player flush bare knuckle and not even buckling him.
Yeah he got him with a left hook then followed it up with a right hand both on the chin and the NZ player didn’t even flinch and I actually think he started smiling. I would however be curious to know what was said or done to Corey to get him throwing them.

Bazal

Post Whore
THERE ARE FALLS FROM GRACE AND THEN THERE IS THIS GUY!

Yes this man has always been the picture of grace

images

I would however be curious to know what was said or done to Corey to get him throwing them.

I'd say it's probably frustration. He went from Origin player to not picked at all. It seems he's believed his own hype, and has regressed. He probably thought "I'm an origin player, this English international can't take my spot"...but he has.

Meth

Staff member
I'd say it's probably frustration. He went from Origin player to not picked at all. It seems he's believed his own hype, and has regressed. He probably thought "I'm an origin player, this English international can't take my spot"...but he has.

thought he was working his way back from injury?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Reminds be of Braith Anasta getting binned after he got belted by I think Kidwall?

Except this Laban fella is undoubtedly a better bloke, so I actually feel sorry for him.
Reminds me of one of the greatest moments in union history:

If that doesn't give you nostalgia for the good old days, you're either 15 or have no soul. Punches thrown, the medico in a trackie comes on and treats a head injury with the magic spray and a wet sponge, moustaches everywhere, then the ref sends off the guy who's just been KOed by Buck's precision right hook to the jaw.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Reminds me of one of the greatest moments in union history:

If that doesn't give you nostalgia for the good old days, you're either 15 or have no soul. Punches thrown, the medico in a trackie comes on and treats a head injury with the magic spray and a wet sponge, moustaches everywhere, then the ref sends off the guy who's just been KOed by Buck's precision right hook to the jaw.
lol Welshmen dropping like flies, the bloke who has a shot at Buck after he drops Richard’s gets dropped in turn too.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
lol Welshmen dropping like flies, the bloke who has a shot at Buck after he drops Richard’s gets dropped in turn too.
Hahaha the guy that gets 'hit' by AJ Whetton? I think AJ missed and the guy toppled over in expectation he'd get hit. That guy (#1) is lucky - he gets up and squares up to Steve McDowell. McDowell was an NZ rep in judo and would've gone to the Olympics in 1980. #1 would've gone to the Olympics in 1896 if he'd taken him on, McDowell would've smashed him back a century in time.

Great times.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Hahaha the guy that gets 'hit' by AJ Whetton? I think AJ missed and the guy toppled over in expectation he'd get hit. That guy (#1) is lucky - he gets up and squares up to Steve McDowell. McDowell was an NZ rep in judo and would've gone to the Olympics in 1980. #1 would've gone to the Olympics in 1896 if he'd taken him on, McDowell would've smashed him back a century in time.

Great times.
McDowell could undoubtedly wrestle but he wasn’t much of a puncher - he got absolutely creamed by Mark Bourneville in one of the first league vs boxing charity events run by Dean Lonergan. Mind you Bourneville was a tough bastard…

Latest posts