What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Pritchard and Kasiano?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The knees from Pritchard might seen him rubbed out but will the judiciary have the balls to rule out one of the Dogs key pack players when they're a week away from a Semi against the Roosters?

They rubbed Smith out of a GF, so who knows. One game I reckon

Wasn't much in eastwood's one. Was just a messy position.

I genuinely think that Pritchard's one was accidental but still deserves a week or 2

aussie7798

First Grade
Kasiano coming over the top with forearms and elbows onto widdops head should also get charged you can see on the replay how hard widdops head bounces up after kasiano hits him

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I like the Doggies but I reckon all three of them should be in trouble. Pritchard & Kasiano obviously went in to hurt Widdop. Eastwoods leg hook was also unsafe. I noticed a lot of the Dogs players were using that tactic in tackles. It's up there with the Storm for grubbiness. I like how Eastwood injured Benji but then immediately switched to caring fellow player mode by raising his arm to let everyone know there was an injury.

ouwet

Bench
:lol::lol: bless you St George supporter!

Eastwood suspended? Lol

kasiano suspended? For what? playing Rugby League and tackling Widdop when he wasn't tackle?

Pritchard? Didn't even deserve a penalty, they were both running at full pace and Widdop dropped to the floor, Pritchard Cannot just disappear... Maybe you guys can practise your 40/20's now in the off season:lol:

Cry me a river Illawarra supporters!

Last edited:

Benny77

Juniors
:lol::lol: bless you St George supporter!

Eastwood suspended? Lol

kasiano suspended? For what? playing Rugby League and tackling Widdop when he wasn't tackle?

Pritchard? Didn't even deserve a penny, they were not running at full pace and Widdop dropped to the floor, Pritchard Cannot just disappear... Maybe you guys can practise your 40/20's now in the off season:lol:

Cry a river Illawarra supporters!

Mate Dragons are one of my least favourite teams. What an outrageous suggestion to think that I think they should be suspended because I'm a Dragons fan. I think they should be suspended because they were obviously aiming to hurt Widdop, as all fans who aren't delusional Bulldogs fans would know.

Benny77

Juniors
I like the Doggies but I reckon all three of them should be in trouble. Pritchard & Kasiano obviously went in to hurt Widdop. Eastwoods leg hook was also unsafe. I noticed a lot of the Dogs players were using that tactic in tackles. It's up there with the Storm for grubbiness. I like how Eastwood injured Benji but then immediately switched to caring fellow player mode by raising his arm to let everyone know there was an injury.

Eastwood actually did a similar tackle on Pearce earlier in the year and got a week. I think they all have carryovers. In slow-mo they all look bad and it looks obvious that Kasiano purposefully led with the elbow. I think a week for Kasiano and Eastwood, 2 weeks for Pritchard

carcharias

Immortal
His knee didn't even touch Widdop
His shin sort of got him
It was nothing

Kasiano ? Don't think you can call that a crusher either.

Kiwi

First Grade
None... Kasiano could have picked Widdop up and gone all spinning Zangief street fighter pile driver on him and he'd probably get off.

blacklock

Juniors
Widdop should miss first 6 games next year for getting in the way of Pritchards knees

If anything pritchard should have gone in harder. Maybe widdop would hAve gone off injured in not attempted a 40 20 and our season would still be alive lol

Latest posts