What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Pritchard and Kasiano?

carcharias

Immortal
1) a bloke threw something at another player from the bench
Definite suspension for being a Dickhead

2) a bloke trips over a bloke who fell to the ground in front of him .
It happened in the contest for the ball
Knees never went into the players back .
No suspension
Fair and sound decision
Show me one frame grab of the actual knee going into the back and I'll retract my statement.

JamesRustle

First Grade
For the dodgy knee defence to work, I would have thought Frank could have tooled around on some crutches for a couple of days leading up to the review.

Perhaps a week off is what he really does need to get it right should they go further through the finals?

I for 1 hope poor Frank's dodgy knee doesn't blow out during the first 10mins of the game on Friday night. The weight of that 120kg frame coming down on himself would well and truly root it.

MarkC

Juniors
Frank's knee went in the Dragons game, he still played fairly well after that.

A week off may help, but it looks more like off season surgery to me.

All this fuss over Pritchard, Kasiano and Eastwood. All three are flat track bullies, and will demolish the shite teams in the comp. The moment they come up against a decent side they put in performances that would make Adam Blair's time at the Tigers look world class. Expect all 3 to be as useful as a fly screen door on a submarine against the Roosters.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
How many do we think? Eastwood could possibly be charged for his tackle on Benji as well.

thats a dog act of a tackle and he has done it before causing serious enough damage that the player(Bryce Cartwright) he is lucky to playing again- no need for this tackle in the game and like the shoulder charge should be outlawed- the shoulder charge was outlawed for player health and safety reasons should be the same for this tackle.