What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much are you worth?

xXSANDYXx

Bench
DrewBeliever said:
Sandy, you wanna be my new pommie mate, you sound awsome!

Luke Chadwick, tsssssssk evil!!

Where in UK are you Sandy, mate?
im frm liverpool
yeah i'll be your new pommie mate and we can show those aussies how good us Brits really are
btw Poida_Raider england aint an ugly place well merseyside isnt anyway most of the lads wer i liv r well fit.
well u do get a few really really ugly guys like chadders but owell and those big issue sellers theyre ugly and annoying, and those gouranga dudes but theyre well cool also freeky tho and really scary i always try 2 avoid them in town

xXSANDYXx

Bench
i am worth worth exactly: $1,733,228.00 but with the €1 million i won on the german quiz pop up thing that came up in german on the website im worth $2,733,228.00!!! woohoo!! :roll: :roll:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Eyup Sandy, so I guess your either a St Helens supporter, or a Wigan fan?

If anyone is intrested in buying me, I'm on ebay, under the humans section!

I'm watching the Roosters match on replay, I hate scum :(

DrewBeliever

Juniors
scum (leeds rhinos) scum (st heelns) scum (sydney roosters) scum (penrith panthers) scum (manchester united) scum (celtic SPL) scum Liverpool FC (english PL)

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Bradford (scum) :eek: wher'd you get your information form love!

If you support Bradford, I'll buy you a Jersey :mrgreen:

xXSANDYXx

Bench
st helens rule!!! an so do Liverpool fc :D the real scum r wigan warriors, manu, everton and dirty leeds fc, and celtic theyre scum too and so r the panthers and roosters and bulldogs r pretty scummy as well

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Oh wow, so Bradford are not scum Sandy mate?
I just watched Salford v Wakefield, boreing!
Went to Leeds v Wigan yesterday, going to Huddersfield v Bradford tommorow, you a season ticket holder at Knowsley Road Sandy?

xXSANDYXx

Bench
nah i watch the matches on tv since my dad moved 2 isle of man its been hard 2 get 2 any matches for any sport :( but i do try 2 watch league on telly or atleast the super league show on sunday morning but then thats on wen nrls on but my sister turns the tv over 2 wot evers on mtv (cribs boring repeats)

oh yeah, i 4got about bradford scum, nah theyre a good team 4 the other side of the pennines well i like them better than leeds rhinos but then i jst dnt like leeds sports teams the uni there seems gud tho

DrewBeliever

Juniors
The Uni, well I wouldn't know, I'm niether Old enough or brainy enough to go there :lol:
Oooh, well no scousers like anything Leeds, lol!
I'm really bored, I'm gagging for you know what, but I can't have it....

Wahhhhhhhhh Rugby tomorrow!