What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much credit to Lyall?

taipan

Referee
He has ,knows how to keep a tight ship.Knows how to handle an overbearing and pushy media ,who are out to look for dirt.Gets Kent upset ,that's a giant plus.Brought stability to the club ,on the brink.

Another fact, he stands behind his players despite now and again one behaves like a loon.

Look at the sponsorship secured since ASADA.He and the board stuck solid with Flanno,despite many criticising the decision,and look where we are now.Probably getting to the G/F worth up to $2m for the club.

I've never felt more secure about the Club's long term future,than I have under his tenure.Of course the development which Damo influenced, must not be overlooked.

Last edited:
Everyone plays their part in a greater team operation. I think Lyall's words and actions give confidence to the rest of the organisation.

Surely

Post Whore
if lyall hadn't had a word in flannos ear he would still be selecting incumbents and we wouldn't be where we are.

More importantly how much has flannos good work with the squad enhanced lyalls reputation.

Latest posts