What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How old is your jersey?

*melliez*

Juniors
I have the 2002 away jersey (signed and waiting on me to save the cash to frame it)

I also have the 2003 away jersey with a 9 on the back.

I think the prices of jersey's is crazy! I might buy a new one when they change the style of them.

IanG

Coach
CycloneSteve said:
I have several Knights jerseys (much to my wifes annoyance)
* An original jersey from 1988 without sponsors
* An original jersey from when we were sponsored by BP
* A 2000 Jersey (sponsored by Impulse)
* The older style away jersey (sponsored by Impulse)
* The current home jersey
* The current Sevens jersey
* NSW State of Origin Jersey (with Johns and 7 on the back)
* USA Tomahawks jersey fully signed by the team (i won that in a raffle when they came down to play a match against the Goulburn Stockmen earlier this year)

I used to have a 1997 10th Anniversary jersey, but a friend wore it to the double header in 1998, took it home to wash it and it was stolen from her house (along with her bf's Roosters jersey and heaps of other stuff)

I would like to get my hands on the World Club Challenge Jersey, the Special Edition jersey worn against the Broncos and the current away jersey, but I feel my wife would probably hang me from the cieling by my ouchy parts.
So you wanna collect Knights Jerseys. Keep it up. Don't listen to your Misses.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
ive got a 'special edition' (or so the shop said) 2001 grandfinal jersey. which used to have a number 7 on teh back but half of it wouldnt stick properly after a while so i took it off and i got it signed by the whole team last year.
then seeing as my other one have signatures on it and i didnt want to ruin it i got a new one at 2003 christmas.
i also have a nsw one signed by the 2003 team and johns and 7 on the back and
i just recently brought a new womens nsw jersey with buderus and 9 on the back

eddo

Juniors
thuganomics said:
I have the 2002 one...Its the same one they wear now exept with out the NIB logo.

didn't 2002 have the straight vertical stripes instead of the current slight v-shape?

mat_parsons

Juniors
have several Knights jerseys (much to my wifes annoyance)

You are leading the race right now.

Only 2003 home jersey.

Will get 2004 away jersey.

stevo

Juniors
i have a 98 jersey with impulse and nbn sponsors on it, seems cheap compared with todays jersey but back then i think i paid just under $100 and that was in mackay.

i recently bought this yrs. got a kids one though cause it fits better and looks no dif to the adult ones and it was 30 bucks cheaper. i wont be buying another one till they release female jerseys.

i don't think i'll be able to buy jerseys for any kids i decide to have. they'll prob cost 200 or more by then.

stevo

Juniors
i forgot my 98 jersey is signed by everyone bar tahu that played in last yrs historic win over the broncs up here.

princessjen

Juniors
I have a NSW Origin Jersey from this year and a current Knights one but has no sponsers on it but i did just get it signed! :D

CycloneSteve

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
I have several Knights jerseys (much to my wifes annoyance)
* NSW State of Origin Jersey (with Johns and 7 on the back)
* USA Tomahawks jersey fully signed by the team (i won that in a raffle when they came down to play a match against the Goulburn Stockmen earlier this year)

I used to have a 1997 10th Anniversary jersey, but a friend wore it to the double header in 1998, took it home to wash it and it was stolen from her house (along with her bf's Roosters jersey and heaps of other stuff)

I would like to get my hands on the World Club Challenge Jersey, the Special Edition jersey worn against the Broncos and the current away jersey, but I feel my wife would probably hang me from the cieling by my ouchy parts.

Oh and I just bought my 15 month old son a Knights jersey and little shorts. He looks so cute in them.

stevo

Juniors
i have shorts from 2001
hehe they were on special at the knight kingdom when i was down that way for the gf

i also have a flag from 97 or early. can't remember

eddo

Juniors
Does your flag have the colours divided on the horizontal or the diagonal, Stevo?

the diagonal ones came out later. (not sure what year though)

The real early ones (Henny Penny days) had yellow fleur-de-liess on 'em.

stevo

Juniors
it's not a henny penny one.

it's the old logo though. the onwe with the same colurs going \ and / forget if it's diag or horo. too tired to think

Nuke

Staff member
I have:
* 1988-90ish (unsponsored). It's in a drawer because it doesn't fit ... I wasn't even 10yrs old then!
* 1996 jersey (Stockland)
* 1997 10yrs jersey (Stockland)
* 1998 (unsponsored) cheap jersey I've had signed by about 20 (at the time) current and former players in 2000.
* 2000 home jersey (Impulse, NBN)
* 2000 away jersey (Impulse, NBN)
* 2002 home jersey (QantasLink, NBN)
* World Club Challenge jersey (Qantas, NBN)
* 15yrs jersey - 2002 (QantasLink, NBN)
* 2003 away jersey (QantasLink, NIB)
* current World 7's jersey (QantasLink, NIB)
* 1988 'Retro' jersey (Henny Penny)

And that's just my Knights jerseys!!!

Latest posts