What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How pathetic was the dive from Johns?

greeneyed

First Grade
That dive from Andrew Johns in the first half was ridiculous. He keeps saying he wants to play other codes, so he must have thought he was playing in the soccer cup thing. The tackle was late and it deserved a penalty. But, appropriately, the commentators said ... "SOFT". It was ridiculous... more ridiculous stuff from "the greatest".

I'm sick of this guy's antics. About time he started showing the game some respect.

Dutchy

Immortal
as a Manly supporter i hated the call...

I havent seen it on TV yet but you could hear the groan from him when it happened...safe to say it probably wasnt a dive

lemme watch the Fox replay - then i might rewrite my op

Mayor West

Juniors
When he just plays footy like in the 2nd half tonight he is brilliant, but i gotta agree it was soft and in the middle of a typically tough finals encounter it was fairly rediculous...but he got the penalty so i wont be surprised to see him exaggerate a hit again this final's series.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Was an innocuous looking tackle to say the least, but it seemed to legitimately rattle him

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
no doubt it was a dive... i hate divers in whole... they do not represent the physical side of the game and even though i respect andrew johns' ability and skill, but that dive was just ridiculous... i hate divers and that dive by andrew johns should not be learnt by other players and kids playing this game... otherwise a good game from johns

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How many threads do you want to make about individual incidents from the same match, greeneyed? ;-)

greeneyed

First Grade
Timmah said:
How many threads do you want to make about individual incidents from the same match, greeneyed? ;-)

These two will be enough for tonight. :crazy: ;-) :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Better make sure it OK with you know who first tho....

:-k

Not sure what you mean... but did you ask your doctor if it was OK to be on the internet so late or should you have taken your tablets by now?

chinorocks

Juniors
He stayed down for a further 2 tackles when we had the ball inside their 10. I would like to think he was hurt, otherwise he should have been trying to get us a try instead of a penalty...

greeneyed

First Grade
innsaneink said:
It'd be simpler explaining it to a brick.

I heard your hallucinations at the rest home were getting bad Insane, but honestly, we are all real people who write and post these messages. I'm sure it is time for you to ask the nice lady in white for the medication.

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
Well... if you look at 'joey's' past games.. you'll see in the 2nd half when they are trailling, he always begins limping around!

Tell me.. why is that?

The magic foot fairy helped him out tonight when they evened up the score... all sign of limping... GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greeneyed

First Grade
J-Lo Jolie said:
Well... if you look at 'joey's' past games.. you'll see in the 2nd half when they are trailling, he always begins limping around!

Tell me.. why is that?

The magic foot fairy helped him out tonight when they evened up the score... all sign of limping... GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to start a whole other thread about this one... but they shamed me out of it!!! :lol:

The typical... if we lose, this is the excuse, the "I'm injured and limping" excuse!

mattyg

Bench
innsaneink said:
Better make sure it OK with you know who first tho....

:lol: You must of had a good day today Ink?

greeneyed said:
Not sure what you mean... but did you ask your doctor if it was OK to be on the internet so late or should you have taken your tablets by now?

You goose. :lol: