What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How pathetic was the dive from Johns?

Mr Saab

Referee
He did the same in origin last yr.
QLD had many many sets on the attack and then johns "went down" with a cramp in the middle of the posts.
Gamesmanship....

Snoz

Juniors
my opinion of johns has changed so much this year - hope some one breaks his leg next week - he is a spoilt brat

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
Somehow, I think you're not the only one whose opinion of Johns has changed over the year. People are starting to look past his lil antics and are getting very tired of them.

This is a professional game.. not a game for clowns. Go to the circus if you wanna fool around!!!

innsaneink

Referee
OK lets keep it in perspective eh?

Were not talking about keeping everyone waiting at a presso that he decided to skip.

Were not talkin about calling an official a fvckin merkin.

We're talking about milking a penalty....something that happens several times by all players in every game, every w/end.

greeneyed

First Grade
mattyg said:
:lol: You must of had a good day today Ink?

You goose. :lol:

matty... I've only got enough energy for one campaign at a time... I'm just trying to make sure Insane is safe in the rest home first. :lol:

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Irony being that people jump on referees for treating the likes of Morley harshly because of his poor record, yet demand Johns be ignored for little more than poor sportsmanship and petulance.

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
UNfortunately.. i dont have any more time to waste on Joey Johns.. he bores me to sh*t!

All I can say is that if THIS is what we call a great player in the game, then I am bitterly disappointed and I think I'd prefer to watch the Jersey Flegg instead! Seems to be much more effort and talent there in a lot of the teams.

ANYWAYS.... BULLDOGS all the way... they've got it hard with injuries holding them back at the minute, but they ahve a pretty good bite this year!

Good nite all

Farva

Juniors
Well, sounds like you cun*s are all fuc*ing envious of the great Andrew Johns.
You also fail to recognise that he is getting on in years, and as a result, is more prone to niggling injuries...........like most players that are 32+.

Good luck greeneyed............When Big Willy is ripping the fuc* out of your poor excuse for a forward pack, i'll be thinking of you.............and looking forward to the wonderful tricks that Andrew Johns can pull out next week.

See you next year.......with the *cough* improved Canberra Raiders line up featuring the great Colin 'The Bestest' Best'..............

greeneyed

First Grade
Farva said:
Well, sounds like you cun*s are all fuc*ing envious of the great Andrew Johns.
You also fail to recognise that he is getting on in years, and as a result, is more prone to niggling injuries...........like most players that are 32+.

Good luck greeneyed............When Big Willy is ripping the fuc* out of your poor excuse for a forward pack, i'll be thinking of you.............and looking forward to the wonderful tricks that Andrew Johns can pull out next week.

See you next year.......with the *cough* improved Canberra Raiders line up featuring the great Colin 'The Bestest' Best'..............

This has nothing to do with other teams. It has to do with the game tonight, which featured Manly and Newcastle. I'm sure you wouldn't say that just because I'm a supporter of another team, I can't have an opinion on what happened tonight? Cause that would rule out 99.9 per cent of the media commentators for a start.

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
Green eyed... I'm going to bite you in the bum 2moro night.. but best of luck to ya anyway!

MAY THE BEST DOG WIN!

hehe

Charlie124

First Grade
Biggest dive ive ever seen was Ben Kennedy in Origin last year, absolutly pathetic and he took over the mantle from Joey as my most hated player in the NRL. But good ol' Joey has taken that position back this year.

greeneyed

First Grade
J-Lo Jolie said:
Green eyed... I'm going to bite you in the bum 2moro night.. but best of luck to ya anyway!

MAY THE BEST DOG WIN!

hehe

Ouch... I hope you won't be at Telstra then. :lol:

J-Lo Jolie

Juniors
HEHE.. i'll be there with my bulldogs gear on...

i'll sniff you out and move in for the kill!! hahaha

nice to see there are some decent people on this site who can have a go and speak their mind, and still be able to accept that others have a point of view too..

unlike some.. who i'm afraid, might be in a bit of trouble over the next few days!!

Ok.. for the final time tonight.. Good nite one and all

Nook

Bench
Greeneyed

Evidently you are a little upset that the Knights pulled off a great victory tonight. 'Buderus should have been sent off' nonsense and now whinging about Johns.

Suck balls.

greeneyed

First Grade
Nook said:
Greeneyed

Evidently you are a little upset that the Knights pulled off a great victory tonight. 'Buderus should have been sent off' nonsense and now whinging about Johns.

Suck balls.

No, I don't like either Manly or Newcastle much... sorry... so I don't care if one or the other won. I just was annoyed by some incidents in the match which I thought were particularly unsavoury and detrimental to the interests of rugby league. And I've highlighted them.

Nook

Bench
So you're not a Johns hater, then?

I just was annoyed by some incidents in the match which I thought were particularly unsavoury and detrimental to the interests of rugby league. And I've highlighted them.

Good for you.

You were dead wrong about the first one and the second opinion is dubious at best.

"Was that your plan?"

OVP

Coach
Charlie124 said:
Biggest dive ive ever seen was Ben Kennedy in Origin last year, absolutly pathetic and he took over the mantle from Joey as my most hated player in the NRL. But good ol' Joey has taken that position back this year.

Spot on.

Perth Red

Post Whore
As a neutral no axe to grind with either team but it was a dive and I find it embarrasing to see RL players take dives full stop. We always prided ourselves on the toughness of our players compared to sports like soccer and to see a Captain take a dive stinks.

Johns for me has gone from being one of the best "players" I have seen to being one of the most "talented" players I have seen. His other antics have relegated him form being a legend in my eyes.