What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how pumped are you

big pat

Coach
i've never been so pumped up before a season has started, like i have this year, its such an exciting time for st george fans to think we have finally got a coach who is so professional, and surrounds himself with people who are highly thought of, one thing is for sure it will be one of the fittest saints teams for ages, uncle wayne wont put up with slackers, i have just ordered tickets for my first charity shield, so looking forward to this, i hope the army are out in force for this, and my prediction a top four position is very real. cmon saints. so how pumped are you...:cool:

Godz Illa

Coach
Remember Reebok Pumps? And how if you pumped them and pumped them after about 25-30 pumps they would pop? Well I'm at approximately pump number 21. I'm still a few pumps shy of explosion because I miss Gaz and Rylesy... but with a couple of promising trial showings from the new brigade that will fade and I'll be set to erupt by round one.

Any auto-erotic euphemisms were purely co-incidental

What every dragin fan needs to get pumped for the new season.

They even have them in your colours which I'm sure is no coincidence.

big pat

Coach
it didn't take long for the scum to infiltrate, how long before quigs is in here.

Red'n'White

Juniors
Pumped, pumped isn't the way I feel about the 2009 season. This must be our best chance for a premiership, for a while. New coach, new players, new coaching staff. Wayne Bennett was getting a bit stale at red hill and needed this change to revive his rugby league cred. He is a super coach and will instill confidence in the Mighty Red V. Weyman, Costigan, Smith and the other new brigade are all great players and will bring big game experience to the club, which will be a much needed boost after the loss of Ryles, Gasnier and co. Gaz and Ryles had too much to do during games last year and were becoming worn out and not playing to their full potential at times.

With the new names and a new coach, 2009 is a grand oppurtunity for the Big Red V to develop into the great team we all know they can be. Dragons are fine in 2009.

marty_dragon

Juniors
ye im wid all you boys cant wait! im spewing though il be missing six weeks due to a european adventure... thank god for foxtel IQ!

SaintTPP

First Grade
Im looking forward to this year for sure. Will be even better if
I get my season tickets at Kogarah in the new section but
havent heard anything yet :-(.

Anyone else apply for seats at Kogarah and not recieved anything
as yet??

_Johnsy

Referee
is this too pumped

exploding_head_3.jpg

Ausguy

Coach
yeah you guys are looking ok for this season... but give wayne time... im hearing a lot of expectation from many dragons fans and you dont want that filtering down to the team... cos if the wheels fall off it spells trouble... it takes time to build team work etc... dont be too harsh to early.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
yeah you guys are looking ok for this season... but give wayne time... im hearing a lot of expectation from many dragons fans and you dont want that filtering down to the team... cos if the wheels fall off it spells trouble... it takes time to build team work etc... dont be too harsh to early.
cheers mate, im pumped cause its been a while since we looked profesional and that in itself something to look forward too:D

drake

First Grade
I don't know if I'm quite comfortable describing myself as pumped, but I'm going into season 2009 with a feeling of anticipation for good things to come, rather than the "Oh God, not again" I've felt since the new millennium.

Ausguy

Coach
yeah u may over achieve this year compared to last year... but if you make the 8 thats a positive step... its re building time... teams have periods where they peak and trough... i think the dragons are at the start of an upward period...

come to think of it, here is a couple of random thoughts

teams starting an upwards climb
cowboys
warriors
dragons
bulldogs

teams up that have a couple more years to go before going down....
cronulla - 2 years at most to win it or they never will :(
melbourne - more so than manly

stagnant but still strong teams
manly
brisbane

downward heading teams
knights IMO
roosters

teams trying hard
souths
titans
canberra

teams that are down and cant get up
parramatta - new coach.... takes 2 years to get the players he wants not the players he's got
penrith - coach will go and they will have to rebuild
tigers - coach will go to penrith and they will have to re-build as well

oh well probably offended some people.... but hey no one likes a suck arse who offends no one.

EDIT: SORRY FOR HIJACKING YA THREAD...

Latest posts