What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Soft

roofromoz

First Grade
Yes, funny that. Build a bridge and get over it... we won on the night that matters, and are now premiers, just as the Roosters did against the Warriors last year. Every team starts on 0 points next year and will all be keen to make their dent on the premiership. The Panthers will be one of them, and they will be keen to show that they are not one season wonders.

As a Panthers supporter, I have enough respect for the Roosters to say that they will once again be a threat, even though I would not feel any tinge of sadness if they themselves slid down the shoot of obscurity in the near future.

And if the Panthers are languishing at the bottom of 10 rounds, I will still post on here and I will not love my team any less. Geez, I didn't leave them during or after 2001, which was perhaps their worst season ever.

Which made this year even sweeter!

:D

beerboy

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
dannyboy said:
The powers that be have taken pity on the Mighty Cocks and given them Souths & Manly in the first 2 weeks. Trying to help restore their confidence after this years GF no doubt

If the NRL wanted to give us an easy start they would've had us playing Cronulla at Shark Park.

leave us out of it

knights 2004

Juniors
roosters have got the knights in finals the last few years because we have been majorly understrengthed.
in 2000 we were fully strengthed if i remember, and roosters won and joey threw the dummy.
in 2001 we were fully strengthed and we smashed yous
2002, and 2003 we havent had very good sides on the park, so they dont count haha

PB

Bench
Firstly how is it that the minor premiers (ie won more games, and lost fewer than their opponents) winning the grand final is an upset?

This Cogburn fella keeps telling us how Penrith will "return to mediocrity" in 2004, yet he hasnt actually given a reason why? By reason i mean, something relating to players, staff, draw etc.. not "their westies and their too stupid to be a premiership threat two years in a row bla bla..." or "they will be like Balmain in 1969" A real reason. Honestly my 8 year old sister does a better job of justifying herself.

fatshark

Bench
If the NRL wanted to give us an easy start they would've had us playing Cronulla at Shark Park.
No probs, just remember to bring more than the 5 supporters you have.