What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Soft

Rooster Cogburn. said:
The funny part of it is that every year the Roosters are a genuine premiership threat, clubs like Penrith as a general rule are very ordinary. They jagged a premiership but once again they will slide down the ladder back to mediocrity. I am very confident that Penrith will bomb in 2004 and I'll be very surprised if they make the 8! The stupid Penrith supporters will jump up and down trying to comprehend how big bad Rooster Cogburn could state such an horrendous thing but I'll guarantee that these same intellectually challenged cretins will all be hiding once June/July comes around and the Penrith Panthers are languishing in 10th spot. No doubt the outraged penrith fans will copy and paste my prediction, hoping that they can show it triumphantly later in the season but I'm confident that it won't see the light of day again unless of course I post it ! ;-)

Yeah I think you're right MOFFO!!! Sour Grapes Indeed!! :lol: :lol:

Poor little Cogburn had his team's premiership taken away from him by those naughty PENRITH PANTHER BOYS!!! :lol: :lol:

Oh we'll have great pleasure in making a goose out of you once again Cogburn, as it has already been done on other threads. :lol:

FOR THOSE WISHING TO SEE ROOSTER COGBURN BEING MADE A GOOSE OUT OF, GO TO THE THREADS, "Defence is the Key" and "Most Over-rated Player"!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No sour grapes, just the truth. Penrith are a nothing club and they are headed back to their normal lowly position. Season 2003 will be looked at like 1969, the year an ordinary team came from nowhere to take the prize and just like Balmain of 69 who failed to make the finals in 68 and 70 Penrith will not make the top 8 in 2004 and time will prove me right.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
The funny part of it is that every year the Roosters are a genuine premiership threat, clubs like Penrith as a general rule are very ordinary. They jagged a premiership but once again they will slide down the ladder back to mediocrity. I am very confident that Penrith will bomb in 2004 and I'll be very surprised if they make the 8! The stupid Penrith supporters will jump up and down trying to comprehend how big bad Rooster Cogburn could state such an horrendous thing but I'll guarantee that these same intellectually challenged cretins will all be hiding once June/July comes around and the Penrith Panthers are languishing in 10th spot. No doubt the outraged penrith fans will copy and paste my prediction, hoping that they can show it triumphantly later in the season but I'm confident that it won't see the light of day again unless of course I post it ! ;-)
The roosters are going through a very successful period at the moment but rest assured, it won't be long until they're back down where they belong. It wasn't too long ago that they were the easybeats and it won't be too long until they are the easybeats again. Thats when all the bandwagoning rooster fans will disappear for another decade or two. I can't wait. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Easts are a very professionally run club, the easybeat days are long gone. Anyone who is hoping for us to fall will be better off with another ambition. We are too well backed. :D

Macca

Coach
As long as they have the money they have, the Roosters will unfortunatley be up there. When Fittler retires, they will buy Barrett or some other established champion.

I think Stuart is a great coach but he's like Bennett. Great talent under him. Can't be that hard.

Maroubra Eel said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
The roosters are going through a very successful period at the moment but rest assured, it won't be long until they're back down where they belong. It wasn't too long ago that they were the easybeats and it won't be too long until they are the easybeats again. Thats when all the bandwagoning rooster fans will disappear for another decade or two. I can't wait. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I pity Cogburn the poor bastard. What's going to happen to his team once the "Great White Hope" Brad Fittler retires??? :lol: :lol:

Perhaps this is why rooster cogburn is in such a mood that he's in. Fittler will probably retire after 2004, meaning that the rooster's dip into mediocrity will begin, and meaning that cogburn will probably disappear into the sunset as well, being the bandwagon supporter that he is. :lol: Then who can I make a goose out of?? :lol:

You really are a dumb bastard aren't you. You are even dumber than I originally thought, which I thought was impossible. :lol: You would love me to disappear and I can't blame you. :lol: I hope you stay around, especially after rd4. But I know you won't because you'll be off crying because your one season wonders will be sliding down the ladder again! :p

Rooster Cogburn. said:
You really are a dumb bastard aren't you. You are even dumber than I originally thought, which I thought was impossible. :lol: You would love me to disappear and I can't blame you. :lol: I hope you stay around, especially after rd4. But I know you won't because you'll be off crying because your one season wonders will be sliding down the ladder again! :p

There there Cogburn....C'mon now......Get it out of your system now.........I know it's hard for you to comprehend your stupidity......I know it's hard because everyone can see what a goose you are...but that's OK..........there there...........I know it's hard for you to accept that the roosters got beaten by a better side in the Grand Final......that's ok........I know it's embarrassing for you that a side full of westies are better than a team full of imports and 'sunsilk boys', as the minor premiership has proven.......but that's ok.......there there..........do you need a tissue Cogburn?????..........there there........you run off to bed now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We lost a game of footy but the best part is that we'll be back, Penrith won't. You hang on to the tissues, you'll be needing them more than me. :D

Rooster Cogburn. said:
We lost a game of footy but the best part is that we'll be back, Penrith won't. You hang on to the tissues, you'll be needing them more than me. :D

You lost a game of footy alright!!! The BIGGEST GAME OF FOOTY OF ALL - THE GRAND FINAL OF 2003!!!!!!

You have never rated the panthers anyway so your credibility to predict outcomes is zero anyway. :lol:

You can have the tissues mate. From the dribble you've been posting, you'll need extra to wipe your mouth as well as the tears!! :lol: :lol:

I don't rate Penrith, you got that right. Penrith beat us. It was an upset, It happens everyday in world sport. As I said Easts will be back, will Penrith? I doubt it.

Rooster Cogburn. said:
I don't rate Penrith, you got that right. Penrith beat us. It was an upset, It happens everyday in world sport. As I said Easts will be back, will Penrith? I doubt it.

You don't rate Penrith????? Penrith beat you.........TWICE (with one match being the GF)??? You still don't rate them.........

You poor simple fool. Stupidity & Zero Credibility. You've got nothing mate, apart from these! :lol: :lol:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
No sour grapes, just the truth. Penrith are a nothing club and they are headed back to their normal lowly position. Season 2003 will be looked at like 1969, the year an ordinary team came from nowhere to take the prize and just like Balmain of 69 who failed to make the finals in 68 and 70 Penrith will not make the top 8 in 2004 and time will prove me right.

I wouldn't wager my crack-house on that prediction Co*kburn. After all you need some form of stable abode. :lol:

Pantherjim.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Being an impartial judge (An Eels fan) I can honestly say that Penrith were the best team in the comp last year. They smashed the Roosters twice and had a top season. It looks like sour grapes to me from the roosters fans.

Pantherjim.

Referee
;-)
Thanks Maroubra Eel!
We appreciate your praise.
Glad to know that it's not just Penrith Supporters who can see what a lot of Roosters supporters are like... Complete and utter sore- losers!

Pantherjim.

Macca

Coach
They should certainly be giving credit where it is due. Penrith were the best side all year. They won the minor premiership and they beat the Broncos, the Warriors and the Roosters in the finals. All congratulations should go to them and John Lang. I don't think they will be minor premiers again but they will be there abouts next year and to predict otherwise is just ridiculous.

Pazza

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:

have a cry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
We lost a game of footy

When Penrith wins the Grand Final, it's just "a game of footy", but when the Roosters do, you think it gives you unlimited bragging rights.

Funny that.