What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How unco is Dugan?

President Trump

Juniors
This is not intended as another Dugan bashing thread because there’s been plenty of those and, everything aside, I do believe that Dugan is a talented player whose heart is in the right place.

My question, as per the title - is Dugan the most unco player in the competition?

I don’t know whether it’s age, injuries over the years, or the after-effects of being grossly over-tattoed, or maybe even being next to a player who moves as gracefully as Xerri, but everything about Dugan just looks unco. He doesn’t look like a natural runner of the ball and isn’t a great passer. Just look at him touchdown for the winning try - even that looked weird and as though he might find a way to fumble the grounding.

Has he always looked so unco when in motion on the field?

Card Shark

Immortal
Why did he run it around & risk going out when the 4 points puts us in front!

Yes they needed a try instead of a penalty to catch us but was it worth it!

Now, if the try made us even, it was worth it.

Anyway, there was nothing more unco than his knock on early in the game....but he made up for it.
See how he goes next week after he’s accepted he’s now a winger & hasn’t been crook.

Craigshark

First Grade
I’m all for players improving their position and will never question it.

Too many players in this game go to the ground way to early.

Disagree in that situation. There was no need for it, yeah it helps but if he had knocked on and f**ked it up which he nearly almost did we'd be calling for his head. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he thought we needed to kick the conversion to go in front. lol

Chad is not a top line goal kicker, any improvement on the angle helps.
Going from 22-20 to 24-20 was a must at that time of the game. It meant they had to score a try to get even, otherwise a penalty goal could have evened it up.
His put down was a little bizzare but getting it closer to the posts was not.

MilkShark

First Grade
Going from 22-20 to 24-20 was a must at that time of the game. It meant they had to score a try to get even, otherwise a penalty goal could have evened it up.
Nailed it

Quigs

Immortal
Pssst ..... talking about try put downs. Someone should take the young bloke Xerri in hand and tell him not to go doing the bloody celebrations before planting the ball down.

Gawd I hate that bloody victory punching of the air as a bloke runs over the tryline.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Exactly....being 4 in front allowed us to lay all over them in that last couple of sets without risking them leveling up the game.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Pssst ..... talking about try put downs. Someone should take the young bloke Xerri in hand and tell him not to go doing the bloody celebrations before planting the ball down.

Gawd I hate that bloody victory punching of the air as a bloke runs over the tryline.
Each to their own Quigs...I'm happy to see the kid punch the air on a regular basis. Btw did anyone notice that DZW yelled out as Xerri gave him a cold as he went past...like he was trying to scare him into dropping the ball.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why did he run it around & risk going out when the 4 points puts us in front!

Yes they needed a try instead of a penalty to catch us but was it worth it!

Now, if the try made us even, it was worth it.

Anyway, there was nothing more unco than his knock on early in the game....but he made up for it.
See how he goes next week after he’s accepted he’s now a winger & hasn’t been crook.

To make it easier for the goalkicker.

bluefox68

Staff member
Each to their own Quigs...I'm happy to see the kid punch the air on a regular basis. Btw did anyone notice that DZW yelled out as Xerri gave him a cold as he went past...like he was trying to scare him into dropping the ball.
DWZ & MWZ are second rate excuse-makers.

Malachi is not FG standard. Dallin is way out of form...

Frenzy.

Immortal
DWZ & MWZ are second rate excuse-makers.

Malachi is not FG standard. Dallin is way out of form...

Between the two of them they gave The Sharks so much momentum

MWZ Getting belted by the wily Chadster which led to DWZ getting baited by the wily Chadster.

DWZ dropping balls cold.

MWZ penalty try

DWZ basically made no effort on Xerri.

Malakai’s top knot....... (and spooky eyes)

They’re phuqued

Stake Removed

First Grade

I remember Russell Richardson doing that, and dropping the ball

Latest posts