What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How was Archer yesterday?

nqboy

First Grade
I was FOP so not paying that much attention to his performance but I haven't seen much mention of him, apart from the forward pass, so that's probably a good sign. Or, because of the blowout, maybe people don't scrutinise him too carefully.

What did you think?

Quidgybo

Bench
I thought both referees had pretty good runs over the weekend without either getting themselves caught up in massive controversy nor standing head and shoulders above the other. I certainly don't think the GF ref was decided by these two games.

Leigh.

I think Archer was average, in no way did he influence the outcome of the game, but he came out with he quota of bizarre calls as per usual

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Archer was pretty ordinary, but given that most of his dud calls were against the Warriors when the Cowboys had the game well and truly won, it didn't affect the outcome of the match at all. Had the result of the game hinged on a few of his calls we'd certainly be hearing about it though.

Rugby XIII Fan

Juniors
Archer was crap once again for the warriors, much like the weekend before. He made some really bad calls in the first half which in fairness kept the Cowboys in that half. Second half was obviously a different game.

However, I think that his record against the Warriors tells it all. I think it's 14 games and only two wins. Not a good average for a ref. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Wonder if Robert Finch can give us an explanation for this poor ratio, maybe he'll just give an apology.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Archer gave the cowboys a crucial try just before half time off a pass that went 2m forward. That pretty much swung the game the cowboys way giving them momentum.

Bernster

Juniors
He also warmed up on the field along with his sidetables before the game instead of the Opposition Team which is a first and boy we on the Eastern side of DFS were giving it to them.

Latest posts