What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will it be possible

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
For the Cafe lattes to slow down a rampaging Dragons outfit!

Setamata
Soliola
V
Coops & Lord GAZ

Not even a challenge our footwork will kill your Brick wall wannabes.

Anasta V Soward - no brainer

Big Mouth , Big Ears , No passing or kicking ability , should be nik named "lucky" cause his lucky to be even playing football

The Forwards melee

Willie Wanker - Ben Creagh ....Creagh will pick him up and bury him so the next time he drinks a latte its from a straw
Nate DOG Myles - Lagi Setu - Setu will tear him a new one 7 days of the week and twice on sundays
Mark sh*tmeely - Raging Ryles! ... Ryles 10x the player
Fitzgibberer - Beau Scott- Fitzgibion 3rd man in for his stats but the beau to show whose the mack daddy
Topoo - Young - Tackling machine and ball player v one run a game , i know who id rather!

Nightingale
Sailor
And Morris

V

perret
Minish*tness
And the pensioner grose

Gee youse have such a promosing finals hope LOL

Ram Man

Juniors
Fitzgibberer - Beau Scott- Fitzgibion 3rd man in for his stats but the beau to show whose the mack daddy

:lol::lol::lol:

How many whippets did you huff today?

Beau Scott to show Fitzgibbon up is the most pi$$ funny gee up I have ever heard.
You would have more of a chance of getting Margaret Thatcher awarded the Miss Universe title over Jennifer Hawkins than Beau Scott even playing anywhere near Fitzy.....what a f**king idiot! :lol:
That statement alone really speaks volumes for the other rubbish you posted.

Monk

Referee

Setamata
Soliola
V
Coops & Lord GAZ

Big Mouth , Big Ears , No passing or kicking ability , should be nik named "lucky" cause his lucky to be even playing football

The Forwards melee

Willie Wanker - Ben Creagh ....Creagh will pick him up and bury him so the next time he drinks a latte its from a straw
Nate DOG Myles - Lagi Setu - Setu will tear him a new one 7 days of the week and twice on sundays
Topoo - Young - Tackling machine and ball player v one run a game , i know who id rather!

Nightingale
Sailor
And Morris

V

perret
Minish*tness
And the pensioner grose

imo.

Mini vs Nightingale - Mini
Perrett vs Sailor - Speed vs Strength???
Sa/Soliola vs Cooper/Gaz -NZ centres vs NSW centres. i spose the drags have that one.
Grose vs Morris - Morris
Anasta vs Soward - Anasta hand down.
Pearce vs Hornby - Dunno

Roosters fwd's vs Dragons fwd - if roosters fwds fire dragons will be buried.

Tom Ace

Bench

Setamata
Soliola
V
Coops & Lord GAZ

The Forwards melee

Nightingale
Sailor
And Morris

V

perret
Minish*tness
And the pensioner grose

:lol:

Oh, wait, I think you're being serious.......

Well in that case :lol:

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
I just can see the Roosters at the end of the game after getting smashed , singing together and crying

" du du du du this is what it sounds like when rooooosterss crrry"

STSAE

Juniors
How will it be possible you ask???

You know the answer, it comes out EVERY year around this time.

Whether its this week or next week or the week after even you me and the beatles all KNOW whats ahead for the Stainedillasoxes.

chokeat4.jpg

Burrrrrrrrrp.

:lol::lol:

gregstar

Referee
apart from 3-4 duds, matches between the drags & chooks have been for the most part sensational over the last decade.

fingers crossed this is another.

OVP

Coach
Anyone who uses "Da" instead of "The" in their name should seriously be thrown under a wheat harvester.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors

Setamata
Soliola
V
Coops & Lord GAZ

The Forwards melee

Nightingale
Sailor
And Morris

V

perret
Minish*tness
And the pensioner grose

Gaba 2.0?:lol:

Seriously you must be 7 years old to be comparing each individual player and saying he is better than him so we must win. On top of that you think every one of your players are better than ours, how completely true and mature that is lol:sarcasm:.

Because of you, Gaba and Dally I hope we win this match more than any other this year.

Monk

Referee
im sorry that i have to do this but on what i have read etc. this year.

souths fans > dragons fans.

MightyRedVee

Juniors
dragon players must be sh*tting themselves if your b|tches for 2008 are
teams 14th and 16th ranked and 15th and 16th in for against

Attachments

• bitches_top_sml_proper.jpg
    bitches_top_sml_proper.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 77
  • bitches_bottom_sml_proper.jpg
    bitches_bottom_sml_proper.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 75

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
At the end of the day , Easts will be erraticated from Rugby League when the expansion card is played , cant wait till you guys are in Adelaide or Joint with Soufs LOL

Roosters supporters the joke of Rugby League

Who the f**k would wanna be a Roosters man?

Latest posts