What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will it be possible

Ah the desperation card , not the first time ive seen it from you East boys!

Pulling out the Hartman's Law of Prescriptivist card ,well gentlemen whatever it is that makes you Rooster boys feel better then hey go for it!

Also if I was a Adolescent you really show no sign of maturity or any real intelligence, rather ignorance arrogance just pure dociles.
Im glad my boys wont ever be blind East supporters , cause you my feathered foe's are general jockeys.

*edit* *No family references please*

I too am glad your boys wont be Easts supporters, especially if they have such a dead beat of a father, filling their head full of rubbish and vitriole.

Piss off and find a forum that can accomadate your wit, maybe the Pride or the Kennel.

Last edited by a moderator:

STSAE

Juniors
Ah the desperation card , not the first time ive seen it from you East boys!

Pulling out the Hartman's Law of Prescriptivist card ,well gentlemen whatever it is that makes you Rooster boys feel better then hey go for it!

Also if I was a Adolescent you really show no sign of maturity or any real intelligence, rather ignorance arrogance just pure dociles.
Im glad my boys wont ever be blind East supporters , cause you my feathered foe's are general jockeys.

Its Easts mate that missing "s" tells me you have NFI coming from all angles.

The mis-use of commas, tells, me, you, cant, comprehend, too, well.

The rave sh*t in the av confirms my suspicions you have been on the disco biscuits too long.

What really amuses me is your warped analogys. WTF are you a gAFL or yawnion nutter in disguise??? You certainly have no grounding in the game or very little grey matter to realise YOURE A FARKWITT.:lol:

Now please on me

chokeat4.jpg

:lol::lol:

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"

The rave sh*t in the av confirms my suspicions you have been on the disco biscuits too long.

What really amuses me is your warped analogys. WTF are you a gAFL or yawnion nutter in disguise??? You certainly have no grounding in the game or very little grey matter to realise YOURE A FARKWITT.:lol:

Now please on me

Hey you leave ravers and biccies out of this!!!

:lol:

dragondad

First Grade

Now please on me

chokeat4.jpg

Easts are long gone mate,you sold your soul Sydney.

For the Cafe lattes to slow down a rampaging Dragons outfit!

Setamata
Soliola
V
Coops & Lord GAZ

Not even a challenge our footwork will kill your Brick wall wannabes.

Anasta V Soward - no brainer

Big Mouth , Big Ears , No passing or kicking ability , should be nik named "lucky" cause his lucky to be even playing football

The Forwards melee

Willie Wanker - Ben Creagh ....Creagh will pick him up and bury him so the next time he drinks a latte its from a straw
Nate DOG Myles - Lagi Setu - Setu will tear him a new one 7 days of the week and twice on sundays
Mark sh*tmeely - Raging Ryles! ... Ryles 10x the player
Fitzgibberer - Beau Scott- Fitzgibion 3rd man in for his stats but the beau to show whose the mack daddy
Topoo - Young - Tackling machine and ball player v one run a game , i know who id rather!

Nightingale
Sailor
And Morris

V

perret
Minish*tness
And the pensioner grose

Gee youse have such a promosing finals hope LOL

i remember sam obst picking up ryles up and driving him 5 metres backward in a tackle and obst was smaller than the roosters ball boys, i think ryles got consussed in the tackle too and got up and played the ball the wrong way and conceded a penalty- that was the day it hailed heavy too and ryles was off the field during this time

OVP

Coach

Slapping down Dragons fans is easier than slapping down Souffs fans :lol:

Um Mr R. Tard, but our club is still the ESDRLFC as it has been for 101 years. Your club no longer plays first grade, it is now a merged entity. Who sold out then ?

leaguelover3

juniors
Slapping down Dragons fans is easier than slapping down Souffs fans :lol:

Um Mr R. Tard, but our club is still the ESDRLFC as it has been for 101 years. Your club no longer plays first grade, it is now a merged entity. Who sold out then ?

Then why all the hate towards Saints?
I just dont understand it, is it the big REDV that annoys you that much?:crazy:

f**k they got the socks what more can we do for them !!

leaguelover3

juniors
i remember sam obst picking up ryles up and driving him 5 metres backward in a tackle and obst was smaller than the roosters ball boys, i think ryles got consussed in the tackle too and got up and played the ball the wrong way and conceded a penalty- that was the day it hailed heavy too and ryles was off the field during this time

f**k u gonna come up with that sh*t, i remember Nick Zisti knocking out Luke Phillips with a standard hit up.

:?

Ram Man

Juniors
Then why all the hate towards Saints?
I just dont understand it, is it the big REDV that annoys you that much?:crazy:

f**k they got the socks what more can we do for them !!

Why the hate...take a look at the start of this thread.
I usually dont hate Saints fans but FMD, the way you 2 have carried on like f**king pork chops just bagging the $hit out of our club, then say oh why do you hate us so much. :crazy:
You wouldnt feel victimised if you didnt talk $hit about other peoples teams in their forum.

STSAE

Juniors
Why the hate...take a look at the start of this thread.
I usually dont hate Saints fans but FMD, the way you 2 have carried on like f**king pork chops just bagging the $hit out of our club, then say oh why do you hate us so much. :crazy:
You wouldnt feel victimised if you didnt talk $hit about other peoples teams in their forum.

Great Post.

If you go to THEIR forum you risk a year in oblivion, well thats some peoples expierence. :sarcasm:

But its cool for THEM to come here and play. And then whinge cos we give back as good as we get.

It is :crazy:.

STSAE

Juniors

ESDRLFC still exists. Easts Leagues still exists. The RW&B still exists. 101 years now. Dig that happy crappy, dopeydad.

Do your sox still exist??? Oki Choki.:lol:

leaguelover3

juniors
Great Post.

If you go to THEIR forum you risk a year in oblivion, well thats some peoples expierence. :sarcasm:

But its cool for THEM to come here and play. And then whinge cos we give back as good as we get.

It is :crazy:.

Whose screaming victimisation Nev, fire away, like it really matters.

I just wish i had a fishing line to hang out for ya!!
:p

We're just a new club, i just dont know where all this comes from as mentioned many times alsready.

leaguelover3

juniors
ESDRLFC still exists. Easts Leagues still exists. The RW&B still exists. 101 years now. Dig that happy crappy, dopeydad.

Do your sox still exist??? Oki Choki.:lol:

Nah we lost the sox, as mentioned, spewing hard.
Apparently Souths Jnrs own East Leagues, not surprised.

phantom1969

Juniors
Whose screaming victimisation Nev, fire away, like it really matters.

I just wish i had a fishing line to hang out for ya!!
:p

We're just a new club, i just dont know where all this comes from as mentioned many times alsready.

It comes from the over arogance of many of your fellow supporters and their hollier than thou attitude....

You and others may feel about the Roosters how they do, but only a complete moron keeps on going on about things like salary caps and rorting and lack of juniors when in fact it is their very own club that could very well be accused of such things ......and without Illlawarra has no juniors so to speak of........

And as for "buying" players......isnt that what EVERY team does.......

to come into our forum sprouting about things which apparently you know very little about makes for some very agro Roosters....and a and angry Coq is not a pretty sight.......

Monk

Referee
... i really hope we beat saints. really.

Please roosters, win this, please!!!