What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will souths go without Reynolds?

Rabbits20

Immortal
when did a reigning premiers side look as awful as souffs do this year?

I'm struggling to remember...

Keep enjoying St George peaking in April.

You're meant to peak in September instead, not run out of puff halfway through the year.

Souths are missing Reynolds, Sutton, Turner and Auva'a. Plus GI is carrying an injury and Walker isn't fully better with his left hand and played injured tonight.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

So does that mean you're going to go back and tell every souffs fan before 2014 to finally cease declaring themselves April premiers? Or did you simply only turn up here when they were winning? What an interesting coincidence!

Charlie124

First Grade

You're meant to peak in September instead, not run out of puff halfway through the year.

Souths are missing Reynolds, Sutton, Turner and Auva'a. Plus GI is carrying an injury and Walker isn't fully better with his left hand and played injured tonight.

Reynolds is bog ordinary but ok, he's your halfback and a team revolves around their halfback. Fair enough.

But seriously, claiming Souffs shitty form has anything to do with having your 2nd or 3rd best backrower and a couple of nuffies missing is like Manly blaming their current ladder position on Clint Gutherson and Jorge Taufua being injured.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

hardly peaking in April..

I'm merely talking from experience.. I'm not talking about our performance this year..

I'm talking about our last time as reining premiers, and others who have shared a similar path...

not sure how you could have confused this for our current season..

anyways.. Last time we were reining premiers, bookies started paying out early on us at least taking minor premiership.. Are they doing the same for souffs?

for their owers and shareholders sake, i hope not.. That would be as irresponsible as trying to hock a loogie behind a bar in Arizona..

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reynolds is bog ordinary but ok, he's your halfback and a team revolves around their halfback. Fair enough.

But seriously, claiming Souffs shitty form has anything to do with having your 2nd or 3rd best backrower and a couple of nuffies missing is like Manly blaming their current ladder position on Clint Gutherson and Jorge Taufua being injured.

Sutton is very important and Auva'a is a gun centre.

Turner is very strong defensively which Souths miss too.

It's clear for everyone to see that GI is carrying an injury too.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Reynolds is very very very good!

footy75

Bench
Souths are gona come good...and it will happen when Reynolds and co return. Still expecting them to be right there at the pointy end.

Rabbits20

Immortal
hardly peaking in April..

I'm merely talking from experience.. I'm not talking about our performance this year..

I'm talking about our last time as reining premiers, and others who have shared a similar path...

not sure how you could have confused this for our current season..

anyways.. Last time we were reining premiers, bookies started paying out early on us at least taking minor premiership.. Are they doing the same for souffs?

for their owers and shareholders sake, i hope not.. That would be as irresponsible as trying to hock a loogie behind a bar in Arizona..

Stop talking trash, you're extremely immature.

You knew what I meant in my post. Stop changing it into a sarcastic and comedy spin.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths are gona come good...and it will happen when Reynolds and co return. Still expecting them to be right there at the pointy end.

Yeah, every team goes through a slump. It's better to have one now than 4-6 weeks before finals.

footy75

Bench
Yeah, every team goes through a slump. It's better to have one now than 4-6 weeks before finals.

Souths did it last year around late July culminating in a loss to the Titans...they went to 10th on the ladder and they were looking horrible and everyone was doing their Lol at souths bullshit and from that moment on they flicked the switch and turned it all around climbing into the 4 and then eventually winning everything.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Stop talking trash, you're extremely immature.

You knew what I meant in my post. Stop changing it into a sarcastic and comedy spin.
what did you mean then?

i asked about the performance record of all the premiers in the proceeding year..

you've tried to diffuse it by having a crack at our good fortune of late..

rather than get your panties in a bunch, can i borrow a quote from john bender and ask you to "answer the question, Clare"

Snappy

Coach
Classy Souffs fans still whinging about Avua the woman basher being out. Stop putting that filth in your list of missing players.

Latest posts