What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howell in action

Kris_man

Bench
Prodigiousman said:
Soward will not be a NRL regular, if he gets there at all that is.
:lol: haha, that's a good one. you're being sarcastic, aren't you? #-o I'll bet my house that he'll be an NRL regular, if not a starring rep player. even if he couldn't tackle or pass for shit, which he can, anyone who can kick like that will be a prominent member of a top level side. didn't you see the chip kick to set up Ale's try? the beautifully struck field goals? the goalkicks from the sideline which went straight over the black dot? Gosh, i'd kill to have him playing firsts at the Raiders - probably not next year, but some time soon no doubt.

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh that is an amazing kicking game he's got

i think hed go fine in our top grade very shortly

shame he got away

***gets out fishing rod***

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Prodigiousman wrote:

Soward will not be a NRL regular, if he gets there at all that is.

haha, that's a good one. you're being sarcastic, aren't you? I'll bet my house that he'll be an NRL regular, if not a starring rep player. even if he couldn't tackle or pass for sh*t, which he can, anyone who can kick like that will be a prominent member of a top level side. didn't you see the chip kick to set up Ale's try? the beautifully struck field goals? the goalkicks from the sideline which went straight over the black dot? Gosh, i'd kill to have him playing firsts at the Raiders - probably not next year, but some time soon no doubt.

No sarcasm, He's simply not that good.

MC

Juniors
I can assure you, David Howell is the Dragons Jason Boogz..

The bloke is terrible...Michael Howell on the other hand has some potential! I was shattered when i heard David would play yesterday, he is not even PL standard let alone the NRL. One of the most terrible players i have ever seen, and he does not even shine at PL level.

Enjoy

Anonymous

Juniors
If that appraisal is anywhere near accurate.....Two Boogs in one side!

Pardon me, I think I'm going to be ill.

Kris_man

Bench
MC said:
I can assure you, David Howell is the Dragons Jason Boogz..

The bloke is terrible...Michael Howell on the other hand has some potential! I was shattered when i heard David would play yesterday, he is not even PL standard let alone the NRL. One of the most terrible players i have ever seen, and he does not even shine at PL level.

Enjoy
wow

SOULS 04

Juniors
eh... hopefully if hes crap weve got the players to cover and he wont be playing anywhere

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
Geez all this talk of Howell being a dud like Bulgarelli is making me nervous I mean the pattern suggests we sign a new disaster every 2 years Wolfgramm, Bulgarelli now maybe Howell. What kind of play is Jermaine Ale is he one of those bigger Justin hodges sort of players or a Brent Tate? I've never seen him play.

brenno

Juniors
Ale looks to have the goods. Hard running centre, decent defender, not overly quick but, has good size and speed. Knows how to find the line, well at least in jersey flegg he does. I wouldn't compare Howell to boogas. Howell still has some potential to improve imo.

Kris_man

Bench
from what i saw in the Flegg final, he looks to have an unusual build foe a centre, as he's very big, as in wide. i can only compare him to maybe Craig Hall or Shaun Timmins. other people here say he's agile, but i'm yet to see that. i would doubt that he's as agile as Willie Tonga or Nigel Vagana, but you never know.

greeneyed

First Grade
Ale is the best signing we have made last year... daylight second........ he is very talented.

thickos

First Grade
Most Dragons fans see the Howell brothers as a loss - I have not seen much of either of them play so I cannot comment.

Ale is just the kind of guy we need at the club IMO - we need to rebuild our depth in the backs with good honest talent so create a competition for positions.

MC

Juniors
Michael Howell is a big loss...David Howell is useless...any Dragon fan to tell you otherwise knows as much about footy as i suppose David Howell does

Latest posts