What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hows Fitzgerald?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Diehard said:
Does he still dream of having a Super 12 franchise? Traitor. :roll:

Yes, but he also has alot of other types of dreams, as well.

izzo

Juniors
didnt he say that the rugby league needs to have 12 teams? and have rugby league and rugby union combined?

half

Coach
izzo, you might be best off looking for an argument elsewhere

parra fans hate fitzy too

izzo

Juniors
I know Parra Fans hate Lady Hadley , but im wondering why hes still standing with smithy?

Stagger eel

Staff member
"Lady Hadly" [thanks Mr Corra] has many offbeat ideas about where the game should be heading as much as I hate to say it!!! he makes a lot of scence even though the ideas are somewhat unorthadox, unfortunatly he has more a business mind than a rugby league mind.

Got to rush to work!! I'd like to discuss this in detail later.

finally!!!!!!!........a meaningful thread.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Here's the deal:

I have been known to criticise Smith, but as long as he tries to do his best for the Eels, I will stick with him.

ANd having seen the training photos, and having seen how hard Brian has the boys training, I respect the man more.

Plus we all know he can do it - he nearly did it 2 years ago.

BD5733

Juniors
I gather you are a souths supporter.

And I wonder, if Smith was to leave the EELS (which I hope he doesnt) how much would Souths offer for him to coach the rabbitohs?

I'd think whoever is the CEO of Souths for that week :lol: would give their left testicle to replace Paul "This is the lowest moment of my league career" Langmack with Brian Smith.

izzo

Juniors
BD5733 said:

And I wonder, if Smith was to leave the EELS (which I hope he doesnt) how much would Souths offer for him to coach the rabbitohs?

I'd think whoever is the CEO of Souths for that week :lol: would give their left testicle to replace Paul "This is the lowest moment of my league career" Langmack with Brian Smith.

Smith use to Coach Souths Under 23's i think and we gave him the flick :p

El Diablo

Post Whore
izzo said:
BD5733 said:

Why? Because he won you a premiership?

izzo

Juniors
El Duque said:
izzo said:
BD5733 said:

Why? Because he won you a premiership?

:p and I think that they started losing after that victory

redeel

Juniors
souths is the new england for rugby league players and any one connected with league who is well past it :roll: who knows maybe our great ceo may end up there when he can only consume soft foods ;-)

BD5733

Juniors
izzo said:
BD5733 said:

I know you gave him the flick! Its great to see that Souths tradition continue.

Your club made stupid decisions back then, and continue to make them now.

All but ensuring that the club will be cemented at the bottom of the ladder for many years to come. You guys need another fan recruitment drive, the one last time where you all left the comp for 2yrs seemed to build support but its gone now.