What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hows this for a team...?

chewbacca

Juniors
1) Brett Morris
2) Dean Whare
3) Josh Morris
4) BJ Leulia
5) Kane Linnet
6) Jack Bird
7) Jackson Hastings
8) Matt Prior
9) Damian Cook
10) Danny Wicks
11) Korben Sims
12) Beau Scott
13) Trent Merrin

spot the link?

GKJ79

Juniors
Even McGregor could coach that team to a wooden spoon!!!

All Dragons Juniors, that stupid f**kwit Doust has let go, and people wonder why the fans have had enough, and don't want to go to games, renew memberships etc...etc...makes me sick looking at this team.

SBD82

Coach
I remember putting together a team like this with my old man years ago.

I can't remember the whole team, but girdler and fitzgibbon were the standouts.

We were only looking at steelers juniors playing at other clubs. But I remember thinking it was a pretty fair team.

Old Timer

Coach
I've got a headache from trying to remember all the players we were linked to or going to sign can someone please put the rest of that team together for me

FB Coote
Centre Roberts
5/8 Norman
Half Cronk
2nd row T Rex
Hooker Farrah

Gm5

Juniors
you all called for priors head when he was still with us and couldn't wait to see the back of him

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
All Dragons Juniors, that stupid f**kwit Doust has let go, and people wonder why the fans have had enough, and don't want to go to games, renew memberships etc...etc...makes me sick looking at this team.

Yeah, especially when you consider we have had to go into the market to buy players to plug those holes left. And we spend top dollar. And they have more often than not turned into duds, especially the backs. Defies logic, only one team in the comp is probably worse, and they just had their board dragged out kicking and screaming. Says a lot about the arrogance of some people in power.