What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hsc

The Devil

Bench
Yeh section 1 was a bit... weird..

The "jouney into the artwork"... thats the stupidest statement ever..

Section 1 was actaully hard for once

blackfriday

Juniors
i was surprised there wasnt a poem but other than that the paper was piss easy. i hope all the exams are like that.

axie

Juniors
my dad failed skool and is a lawyer now so i think school doesnt matter

With that attitude I hope you know how to handle a broom. Not putting effort into your HSC is foolish these days, you spent 13 years in school so why not get something useful out it? I guarantee that you will regret your lack of effort in the future.

c_eagle

Juniors
English is always easy. In fact, it's supposed to be easy. The questions are never hard, they are always simple to answer. The key is how you answer them. Anyone can answer the question 'correctly' but only a few can answer it well.

An41

Juniors
raida_gal said:
my dad failed skool and is a lawyer now so i think school doesnt matter

With that attitude get ready for the hard life kiddo cause you'll be spending it on your knees

TooheysNew

Coach
axie said:
With that attitude I hope you know how to handle a broom. Not putting effort into your HSC is foolish these days, you spent 13 years in school so why not get something useful out it? I guarantee that you will regret your lack of effort in the future.

Pfft.

Unit

Juniors
i f**kin failed hard didn't even attempt section 2. done half of 1........ i will be shoveling sh*t the rest of my life

axie

Juniors
guarantee that you will regret your lack of effort in the future.

Let me rephrase my previous statement, if you have half a brain you will regret your lack of effort in the future. I apologise, I forgot I needed such qualifiers in the FBB. :p

axie

Juniors
Certainly that is true Dilly, I'm not questioning whether one can make it without a HSC, hell I technically didn't do the HSC either and I'm doing more than fine. There are many other routes on can take, but my point is that if you spend 13 years at school you should make it worth your while and actually put some effort into your final year instead of pissing it up the wall.

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
no.5_luke covell said:
i did the middle picture of the two hands.

anyone else feel that the first section had nothing to do with journey's?

what your next exam? mines IT on wednesday.

it was pretty irrelevant i thought, writing about the cover of that stupid book got old pretty fast! and what was with the art gallery review??
Next exam is english, then maths on monday..

Did u hear about the school that did handed out paper 2?
well done! :clap:

An41

Juniors
Unit said:
i f**kin failed hard didn't even attempt section 2. done half of 1........ i will be shoveling sh*t the rest of my life

Dont worry mate I didnt get a good UAI and my HSC marks were very average, Im now making up for that by selecting Electrical Technology(Engineering) at Tafe which can lead me to better places.

Aslong you dont have an attitude of "who gives a sh*t I'll fail at school, ill be good" aslong as you try, you'll make it somewhere just dont let opportunities go to waste.

Latest posts