What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HSV Coupe 4

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
All i can say is....................
031016w101s.jpg

Very Nice :D

Innconu

Juniors
Nope, even normals lancers with an evo can kit look better than that supra. I dont like curvy looking cars, i like more squarish smaller styles such as this evo 8

So you do like GTR's they are square and smaller then most medium to large cars the same as WRX and EVO.

SKYL72-01.JPG

SKYL72-03.JPG

:lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Hmmm. I am starting to accept the fact that I can't expect you guys to show/feign interest in Vespas :roll:

Innconu

Juniors
Aussie_Knight said:

And the Skyline GTR and Supra RZ will chew the HSV up and spit it out.

Why do Australians think that making a better Taxi is going to impress everyone. :roll: Ever thought about the fact that these cars only appear in our country, every other country has moved past 70's tech and moved on but not Ford and Holden. :lol:

Innconu said:
So you do like GTR's they are square and smaller then most medium to large cars the same as WRX and EVO.

LoL, i have seen very nice skylines, but as far as that one is concerned [-(

Innconu

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Hmmm. I am starting to accept the fact that I can't expect you guys to show/feign interest in Vespas :roll:

Nah they are cool for a young lady.... just not going to catch me ever considering buying one. CH might like one they are just a little larger and have a scoch more power then a Lancer :lol:

Innconu

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Innconu said:

LoL, i have seen very nice skylines, but as far as that one is concerned [-(

Your right CH that was the first one I could find. It is up for sale at Stan Lee's Japanese auto Centre on Parramatta Road. My normal pic of the GTR is down currently, they look great in Blue

astrogirl

First Grade
Innconu said:
astrogirl said:

Nah they are cool for a young lady.... just not going to catch me ever considering buying one. CH might like one they are just a little larger and have a scoch more power then a Lancer :lol:
LOL.

I haven't compared the specs of each vehicle type so I am not sure if this is a stupid question, but here goes...

Scenario is this. Two cars at a set of red lights. CH in his Lancer Evo, astrogirl in her Peugoet 206 convertible, both manuals. I assume the Lancer has more grunt, but would there be any chance of astrogirl beating CH from a standing start over say, 2 minutes? Assuming that astrogirl is a much better driver than CH and with better reflexes? ;-)

Innconu

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Innconu said:
astrogirl said:

LOL.

I haven't compared the specs of each vehicle type so I am not sure if this is a stupid question, but here goes...

Scenario is this. Two cars at a set of red lights. CH in his Lancer Evo, astrogirl in her Peugoet 206 convertible, both manuals. I assume the Lancer has more grunt, but would there be any chance of astrogirl beating CH from a standing start over say, 2 minutes? Assuming that astrogirl is a much better driver than CH and with better reflexes? ;-)

Most definately. The car could be a HSV v's a Suzuki Handy Van (you know the one 700CC engine not as big as the Vespas) and if the HSV driver has no clue how to drive they can be droppped in seconds over 400 mtrs. If you go much further such as 1km then no the HSV is going to eat you alive :lol:

I have seen a GTR be beaten by a Torrana over the 400Mtrs just due to a bad start to the GTR

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Aussie_Knight said:
Why would you want this piece of junk??

Because it is f***en sexy, and no im not talking about the model.

Just look at it.. its so nice.

Thats your opinion - and don't get me wrong i respect everyones opinion but personally i don't like them and the same goes for the supra's and skyline's.

astrogirl

First Grade
Innconu said:
astrogirl said:

Most definately. The car could be a HSV v's a Suzuki Handy Van (you know the one 700CC engine not as big as the Vespas) and if the HSV driver has no clue how to drive they can be droppped in seconds over 400 mtrs. If you go much further such as 1km then no the HSV is going to eat you alive :lol:

I have seen a GTR be beaten by a Torrana over the 400Mtrs just due to a bad start to the GTR
LOL, yes I know the ones. My parents' 2nd car used to be an 800cc Suzuki Hatch (it said "Pocket Rocket" on it). I used to cruise around in it when I was on my P's many years ago. We have since sold it, but my dad swears he still sees it clocking up the k's around Newcastle!

I have a Festiva and take great pleasure in beating people at lights, especially cars that should in theory be faster (1.5L Festiva, Corollas etc). You know they're up for a challenge when they creep ahead before the green light...

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Innconu said:
Aussie_Knight said:

Why do Australians think that making a better Taxi is going to impress everyone. :roll: Ever thought about the fact that these cars only appear in our country, every other country has moved past 70's tech and moved on but not Ford and Holden. :lol:

You don't get it - its not about chewing other cars up, and if you follow that principle all i can say to you is good luck because your going to need it.

and your second point doesn't even deserve a reply all i can offer is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Innconu

Juniors
Aussie_Knight said:
Innconu said:
Aussie_Knight said:

You don't get it - its not about chewing other cars up, and if you follow that principle all i can say to you is good luck because your going to need it.

and your second point doesn't even deserve a reply all i can offer is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you have no argument to that point about the base of the Holden and Ford range being based on 70's style. Many motoring journo's have refered to the newest Holdens and in particular the Monaro as a big engine based on Taxi cab engineering and designs.

So show me where this is incorrect, The V8 was developed in the 70's and the tech invovled in the brand new Holdens is no different to what was developed back then. There has been no new development in the Commodore or Falscon range since the begining.

Instead of saying it does not deserve a reply show me where this statement is incorrect as I would love to hear this. I have never found anyone that can show any tech development since the 70's

Latest posts