What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge Dissapointment!!!

lotti

Bench
look at the stats Manly have had more of the good things than parra have they've had more grand finals, more premierships and more minor premierships and yet we started the same year as Parra a team who have had 11 wooden spoons.

c_eagle

Juniors
lyon is a saint said:
C Eagle please dont call me sweety unless you're a female!

Sorry darling. It must really suck to start a thread and then see it backfire so embarrassingly.

I really doubt that Manly care about their perception in England, even though you're just pulling ridiculous statements from thin air without a shred of evidence, assuming you are correct (I'm being very generous,) "who cares?" comes to mind.

effnic

Bench
Yeh I Know He Keeps Saying All Of Us Here In England Laugh At Manly I Dont Get It No One Cares What England Think Doesnt He Know That Its So Sad He Has To Sit There And Watch Esrpl (english Super Retired Persons League) If Manly Went To Play In England We Would Make St Helens Look Like The Jersey Flegg Side They Are. Now Go Back To Batting Over Your Sisters Face While She Lies Still Very Still.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
effnic said:
Yeh I Know He Keeps Saying All Of Us Here In England Laugh At Manly I Dont Get It No One Cares What England Think Doesnt He Know That Its So Sad He Has To Sit There And Watch Esrpl (english Super Retired Persons League) If Manly Went To Play In England We Would Make St Helens Look Like The Jersey Flegg Side They Are. Now Go Back To Batting Over Your Sisters Face While She Lies Still Very Still.

I find it increasingly difficult to ynderstand your writing, please stop using capitals at the start of every word..... chuck some commas in there aswell.

Again read my other posts... i dont have a sister, sadly she died at birth.

So instead of chucking in aqusations (sp?)..... talk some sense cockle!!

Find it sad watching ESPL ?

Not me butcher.... who'd be bored of watching a load of Aussie rejects or old men eh?..... i mean Jason Smith, Matt Adamson, Tonie Carroll, Andrew Gee etc..... spring to mind and not forgetting the man himself, Darren Smith!!

lyon is a saint

Juniors
effnic said:
she died did she should explain the she lies still very still part

Thank you for your very wity and funny comment... i aplaud you!!

Sad state of affairs..... you must be under 8 years of age.

effnic

Bench
22 actually and smart enough to know that ppl die everyday i dont have enough time on my hands to care about all of them especially some idiot that goes out of his way to bag out all of the nrl team exept you beloved parramatta on this forum just to get a reaction and my violin broke sorry champ

ESL comp is a joke
Hull winning 71 - 0 in a semi final
your teams over there need to learn how to tackle
Australia will beat you clowns by 50

wire101

Juniors
i see lyon is a saint ,s not been on for a while. this guy is a typical saints fan, i,m not so sure about laughing at manly were still rolling over laughing at saints end to the season and all the excuses. as i said he is a typical saint, below is a list of his qualities.

1 be obsessed with hating wigan.
2 have have all excuses for defeat at the end of the season ready.
3 blame the ref or our shocking injury list for another dismal failure
4 be a total idiot.
5 never ever admit to being wrong even though you are.
6 dont talk about the play offs this year. as we got smashed again

Latest posts