What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt, Folau will find AFL harder : Joel Reddy

eagles4eva

First Grade
no, i joined this site to counteract all the anti AFL sh*t that goes on here, its just laughable, most people on this site are more interested in showing their hate for the AFL than showing their love for the NRL, now thats pathetic, scared liitle no necks lol.

again pathetic, so your trying to win the good fight, poor little fumbleball needs it little fumbleball fans to try and fight for it's dignity...

And have you seen the news, the media has been shoving fumbleball down our throats... signing players as fumball player, Shoody (you know that old stupid fool) spaying crap in the media...

Dem, demoutri, ummm demetrous (crap) fat dude with glasses banging on about fumbleball.

Even a dill like you would understand why NRL supporters are firing up, get it?

eagles4eva

First Grade
no, i joined this site to counteract all the anti AFL sh*t that goes on here, its just laughable, most people on this site are more interested in showing their hate for the AFL than showing their love for the NRL, now thats pathetic, scared liitle no necks lol.[/QU

And you trolls know how you lot look?

intentcity

First Grade
again pathetic, so your trying to win the good fight, poor little fumbleball needs it little fumbleball fans to try and fight for it's dignity...

And have you seen the news, the media has been shoving fumbleball down our throats... signing players as fumball player, Shoody (you know that old stupid fool) spaying crap in the media...

Dem, demoutri, ummm demetrous (crap) fat dude with glasses banging on about fumbleball.

Even a dill like you would understand why NRL supporters are firing up, get it?

ive been coming to this site for 2 yrs mate, nothings changed, i agree theres more anti AFL crap now after the poachings but not much more, simple fact is, your game cant afford to keep the elite players and some of your elite players want to play fumble ball truth be told, there would be at least 20 AFL players currently playing who could earn 3 times more playing as a punter in the NFL, but they choose AFL, can you explain that?

eagles4eva

First Grade
no, i joined this site to counteract all the anti AFL sh*t that goes on here, its just laughable, most people on this site are more interested in showing their hate for the AFL than showing their love for the NRL, now thats pathetic, scared liitle no necks lol.

The only thing i agree with you on

Total Posts: 178
Posts Per Day: 25.70

your winning something

eagles4eva

First Grade
ive been coming to this site for 2 yrs mate, nothings changed, i agree theres more anti AFL crap now after the poachings but not much more, simple fact is, your game cant afford to keep the elite players and some of your elite players want to play fumble ball truth be told, there would be at least 20 AFL players currently playing who could earn 3 times more playing as a punter in the NFL, but they choose AFL, can you explain that?

Yes stupid amounts of money, not rocket science!

Explain what, that G Ablett, who has a strong history with GFC, has put his contract on hold....maybe GC...

And how many AFL players have made it NFL i know of 4...

And how about all the NRL players who are approached to join super league, but most (high percentage) go there at the end of their careers.

And i dont blame Folau and Hunt for leaving, now you turn...

How many untried kids/players have been offered 1.2 million per year to play fumbleball...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
no, any AFL fan on this site who isnt a complete one eyed league muppet is banned pronto, now i have been banned from the main board i dont need to pretend anymore, get it?

sif you know how this site is run

we even let loons like you post here

here's another ten bucks

eagles4eva

First Grade
you arnt overly bright are you, i said on the main board, ive been banned from the main board, i dont have to pretend anymore, get it? but but but but but but but but but:crazy:

I can’t be bright when communicating with a fumbleball tool like you...

But, but i still don't get the fact you are still here...

But youre still a pretender girly

Billy2Slater

Juniors
K Hunt no where near fit enough going by his VFL game today. Was labouring in the first quarter and went off with cramps in the third only playing forward. Only saw one long kick that he sprayed out on the full.

Needs to drop some weight and increase his endurance, also gave away free kicks in ignorance as well.

Last edited:

Benchwarmer

Bench
Hunt didnt do 2 bad 2day
I was at the game
First kick was out on the full lol
Kicked a couple of goals after that
Has a lot 2 learn but i think he will make a ok AFL player

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't be expecting too much from him in his first game.

Sounds to me like he has a long way to go.

djst

Juniors
I Would not expect to much from him,but i think the GC would like to see some learning and improvement throughout the remaining games.
He needs a good preseason under his belt to get an idea where is is really at.